005

                    ~First person pov~

                ~First person pov~

After I had gotten off of her i immediately started walking home, on my way home I saw a convenient store 'Fuck it' I thought walking into the store, even though I promised myself I wouldn't eat for two days I was extremely stressed and upset.

The store was filled with amazing snacks, I picked up some spice onigiri and a bunch of bento boxes that's already warmed 'we didn't have anything like this in America' I thought as I was starting to walk to the register.

"UA has finally sent out acceptance letters!" I heard a person behind me say, I turned to look "Excuse me" I said with my sweet girl voice, they turned to look at me. "Did you just say that UA sent out the acceptance letter?" I continued as they looked at all the food I was carrying and back up at me.

"Yeah my daughter just got hers today , about two hours ago I presume." They said as my face lit up. I put the food on a random shelf and ran home.

As soon as I made it home I looked in my mailbox and smiled widely as I saw a letter with my name on it, I look at the drive way my parents aren't home, I sigh and walk into the house to see my brother on the couch making out with some random girl.

I just ignored them and walked upstairs into my little sister room to see her sleep I smile and walk into my room and sat on my bed and opened the letter and pulled out a little circle thingy.

I scoffed as I sat it down on my table "Real funny." I say sadly as I was walking away I hear "I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION NOW!" I quickly the back around to see all might with a yellow suit in with a blue tie. "All Might!?" I said as a big smiled came across my face.

"I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT WITH GREAT POWER COME WITH GREAT PAPER WORK!" He said as I sat down watching as I nervously bounced my leg "THE TRUTH IS I DIDNT COME TO THIS TOWN TO FIGHT CRIME, YOURE LOOKING AT THE NEWEST UA TEACHER!" He said as I laugh a little waiting patiently

"OKAY ANYWAYS, YOU PASSED THE WRITTEN TEST WITH AN 90% NOT BAD, YOU ALSO PASSED THE PRACTICAL WITH 35 COMBAT POINTS AND 5 RESCUE POINTS," He said as I my heart started racing in my chest and eyes started tearing up.