Spacehopper warning-Disowned: Alice and Y/N

Desertstorm272  check it out

As Jacob, Skylar, Irishboxer4, and their kangaroos continued their playful journey, they came across another group of bouncers: desertstorm272, Alice, and Alice's husband Y/N (pronounced "Your Name"). The trio was energetically bouncing on colorful space hopper balls, enjoying the playful atmosphere.

With shared excitement, Jacob, Skylar, and Irishboxer4 approached the new group, their kangaroos hopping alongside them.

"Hey, desertstorm272, Alice, and Y/N!" Jacob called out with a grin. "English or Spanish?"

Desertstorm272 and Alice paused mid-bounce, while Y/N smiled. "English," they all replied in unison.

Skylar, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye, declared, "Whoever bounces first is gay!"

The trio laughed, understanding the playful challenge. They froze mid-bounce, balancing perfectly on their space hopper balls. The playground seemed to hold its breath, everyone watching to see how long they could maintain their stillness.

Jacob, Skylar, and Irishboxer4, along with Ruby, Christopher, and Irishboxer4's kangaroo, watched eagerly. The tension of the playful challenge filled the air, each second feeling longer than the last.

Desertstorm272, Alice, and Y/N held their poses with impressive control, their expressions a mix of concentration and amusement. The space hopper balls wobbled slightly beneath them but stayed largely still. However, after a few moments, the slightest bounce caused them to move.

They burst into laughter, their joy contagious. "Looks like we lost!" Desertstorm272 said, still chuckling.

Alice and Y/N joined in the laughter, their kangaroos bouncing energetically beside them. "That was so much fun!" Alice exclaimed.

Jacob and Skylar laughed along, their kangaroos hopping excitedly. "You all did great!" Jacob said, still grinning.

Irishboxer4 added with a wide grin, "Welcome to our bouncy prank club!"

Desertstorm272, Alice, and Y/N smiled brightly, their spirits lifted. "That was a fantastic challenge! What's next on the bouncy agenda?" Y/N asked.

The group continued their bouncy adventures, their playful spirits and camaraderie bringing joy to everyone they encountered. The prank on desertstorm272, Alice, and Y/N had added another delightful memory to their day, proving once again that in the world of bouncing, fun and friendship were always the ultimate winners.