Chapter 1: The Beginning

- Mal's Pov - 

Once upon a time, long, long ago...

Well more like 20 years ago! Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big Cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself King of the United States of Auradon!  

He rounded up all the villains and the sidekicks basically all the interesting people and booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. 

This is my hood. No magic. No Wi-Fi. No way out. Or so I thought! 

Hang on, you're about to meet us but first this happened....

-Auradon Castle- 

Prince Ben the only son of Queen Belle and King Adam (Beast), was looking out the window to the Isle of the Lost. As doing so he was getting his suit tailored because he was going to be crowned King in a month. But his thoughts were interrupted as the tailor moved his head so he can measure it.

"Sleeve. Head." said the tailor as he was measuring Ben. 

The door suddenly opened. In came his parents Queen Belle and King Adam. 

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month?" asked Adam to his son as both him and his wife walked towards Ben. 

"You're just a baby!" 

"He's turning sixteen, dear" said Belle to her husband. 

"Hey, pops!" said Ben as he started to say something he got cut off. 

"Sixteen? That's far to young to be crowned king" Adam exclaimed as Belle went to a chair and picked up a coat. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two" 

Belle scoffed towards her husband at what he said. 

"Uh, you decided to marry me at twenty-eight"

"Well, it was either you or a teapot" Adam joked towards his wife. 

He turned to look at Ben and then winked at him making Ben laugh at his dad. 

"Kidding" 

"Mom, dad" Ben started because he was getting a little nervous about what he was about to say to his parents. "I've chosen my first proclamation"

Adam and Belle looked at each other both nervous and excited for their son. 

"I've decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon" said Ben confidently to his parents. 

To say the least Belle and Adam were shocked to what Ben just told them as they looked at each other and to back at Ben but as doing so Belle made a surprise squeaking sound and dropping the coat. 

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned!" Ben said as he stepped of the stool. 

Adam took a quick glance out the window and look back at Ben. 

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Adam asked to Ben to see if he heard him of what his son just told him. 

Ben nodded towards his parents. 

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most" said Ben but then he continued. "I've already chosen them" 

"Have you?" asked Adam towards Ben to see which ones he has chosen already. "I gave you a second chance" Belle reminded him as she placed her hand on her husband's arm. "Who are their parents?" she asked towards Ben. 

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen" Ben said before he stopped for a moment to take a breather for a moment before continuing. "And Maleficent"

"MALEFICENT" yelled Adam. "She is the worst villain in the land!" exclaimed Adam. 

"Dad, just hear me out here" 

"I won't hear of it" Adam said firmly towards Ben. The tailor got up from where he was on the floor and went towards the door and shut it to give the family privacy. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!" 

"Dad, their children are innocent!" Ben said towards his father. "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben asked. "Dad?" Ben pleaded towards his father.

Adam and Belle looked at each other and Belle was giving her husband a look as if saying to trust their son. 

"I suppose the children are innocent" Adam said. After he said that Belle went up to Ben. 

"Well.. well done" exclaimed Belle to her son as she was fixing his suit jacket.   

Belle turned around and walked towards Adam. 

"Sall we?" she asked her husband as she took a hold of his arm. They both walked out of the room. 

Ben walked towards the window and stared at the island of where the villain kids are. As he was messing with his ring on his finger, he only hoped he was making the right decision of having the five vk's at Auradon prep.  

A/N: Hello! Here is the first chapter of the book!! I hope you guys like it so far. The next chapter is when the vk's are coming in! 

Weasleydove xoxo