004

                   ~third person pov~

                 ~third person pov~

Y/N stood before the mirror, her reflection a mosaic of self-doubt. Pinching her sides, she whispered, "Why do I have to look like this?" Her fingers tracing her stretch marks, tears blurred her vision, and she wondered if beauty could ever find its way to her.

All at once, her brother appeared in the bathroom doorway. His eyes widened, taking in the scene— the fragile girl , the tears-streaked face. Without hesitation, he stepped forward , enfolding her in a hug. "You're beautiful, sissy," he murmured, kissing her forehead.

"No, I'm not," y/n choked out , snot and tears mingling. "I'm ugly."

He held her tighter , his voice steady. "Tomorrow, we'll work out together. Burn off those calories. You're strong y/n."

She clung to him despite for reassurance, her tears soaking his shirt. Her brother knew her secret— the late night binges, the insecurities. He was her confident, her ally.

Back to get room, Katsuki still laying on the air mattress. Y/N Heart raced. She wanted him to feel the same as she did—to see her as more than best friends. She bit her lip and sighed softly, crawling into bed with him. "I love you." She said softly and cuddled up next to him.

As the morning rolled in y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes, looked up slightly and her face instantly heated up, Katsuki was still sleeping his arms wrapped around her waist, she slipped out of the bed, tiptoeing to the bathroom. The mirror awaited her. 'Have I gained weight' she thought squeezing her thighs. "Two days" I said to myself as she hopped into the shower.

When she got out the shower she woke up Katsuki with some clothes he had left from a previous sleepover. "Wake up dickhead" she said shaking him "I'm up." He said in a raspy voice pushing her hands on him, she couldn't help but fine that voice attractive, she walked out the room and made her way downstairs.

"Good morning dad" she said kissing her dads bald head "Good morning mom" she said as she looks to see what news paper her father is reading "good mornings y/n" they both say "do you want something to eat." Y/ns mother ask "No, I'm not hungry right now, but definitely later" y/n said back as Katsuki walked down stairs.

"Good morning Mrs and Mr L/N" Katsuki greeted y/ns parents "good morning honey, do you want some breakfast?" M/N asked politely "yes please." Katsuki said back as he sat down  "morning Kat" F/N said as they did the signature handshake.

After a few minutes of Katsuki eating, he offers her a forkful of eggs "Try these eggs" he said softly as y/n looked up from her phone and her face grimaced "Get that shit out my face" she said pushing his hand. "Y/N watch your mouth little girl." Her mother said as y/n huffs and turns back to her phone.

After Katsuki got done eating they all said their goodbyes as y/n and Katsuki left the house.
Walking to their practices (y/n is a cheerleader and Katsuki plays basketball) .

                          ~first person pov~
"I'm glad we're not late" I said as Katsuki holds the door as I walk under his arm. "Whatever" he said quietly. I waved good bye as I want into the girls locker room.

When I walked into the locker room I was greeted by a group of girls talking but one stood out to me. I walked up to the girl "jiro.?" I said hesitantly as she turned "Oh! Hi y/n" she said with a smile.

I smile back "You're cheering?!" I asked in shook as she blushed and twirled her ear wires "yeah I just wanted to Try something new." She said shyly as I walk to pick up a cheer uniform and handed her one.

"Okay girls, next week we have to cheer at the boys game so be ready for that." The coach said looking at a clipboard "Also if you're going into A hero course next year then please step to the front" she said looking up from the clipboard.

Me and Jiro and some other girls stepped forward as the coach looked at us and smiled handing us a 'Hero course cheerleading form' I looked at the form for a moment "if you want to continue to do cheerleading when you get into a hero course sign this" she stated as she pushed her glasses up, I nodded as walked away.

I turn to jiro "Hey, could I maybe have a your number." I asked as I handed her my phone. "Sure!" She said as she typed her number in "cool." I said as I smile.

~Time skip (After practice)~

I walk out the building to see Katsuki chatting it up with a red head, i see her laugh and lightly punch his should while he smirks, 'Who in the fuck is this?' i thought as i mindlessly squeeze my water bottle, "Woah" Jiro exclaimed as she eyed the water bottle, i looked down at the water bottle and blew air in it to make it normal.

"Look at those two just laughing." i said as i angrily sipped my water still looking at them "I thought he was 'no one important." Jiro said teasingly making air quotes, i sigh in defeat "Fine, he's my best friend, since 8th grade." i said as i avoided eye contact.

Jiro raised an eyebrow "And you're upset because?" she asked sounding generally confused as my face heats up "Because I'm in love with him." i said quietly with my hands covering my face "Ew.. what's to like about him, he's an asshole" she said as her face wrinkled in disgust.

"I know but ever since i moved here he's been the only person to see me for who i really am." i say as i look back over to the red head 'What does she have that i don't?' i ask myself as walk over to them.

"Hey kat. you ready to go." i asked as i looked at the girl, i seen her roll her eyes. "Girl dont roll your fucking eyes at me." i hissed "Bakugou, you didnt tell me your girlfriend was a fatty." she laughed as tilt my head slightly. "Excuse me?" i say slowly as i put my hands on my hips.

"Oh its just that i didnt know bakugou was into fat bitches." she laughed again but quickly cut off by my fist "What the fuck.!" She said as held her lip. She slowly looked at me "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" She said as she pushed me and started to square up, I did the same waiting for her to swing.

She finally swung and grabbed my hair, I think use my dominant hand to swing on her and the other one to hold onto her shirt, ripping it in the process. "Y/N STOP!" I heard jiro yell as I swing her on the ground.

"Talk shit again bitch!" I said punching her once more before pushing her head. I look at Katsuki and he just walked past me to make sure she was okay. I felt a lump grow in the back of my throat as I walk off leaving jiro behind.

|| HELLO. Idk how to write fights so js bear with me but I'm glad there's atleast some ppl reading this. Please give me writing tips 😭||