Forty-Four

Alex's POV

Alex's POV

"Do you have Molly's MRI results?" Addison asks me as we stood at the nurses' station and I shake my head.

"No, I don't. I'm trying to put Amber into online school, but it hasn't worked out as planned."

"Give me a couple of days and I'll have her in the best online school." Addison tells me and I give her a smile.

"Thanks. But why are you doing this?"

"You are Adelaide's best friend and Winifred's girlfriend. They care about you and I also care about you." Addison tells me before walking away and I headed to the outdoor cafeteria where I see Adelaide buying food.

"Hey kid. How's ortho treating you?" Adelaide turns around and I see that her nose was broken with purple bruises surrounding her eyes. Who the fuck hurt Adelaide? I'll kill them!

"Good. Callie is a good teacher. How is Mommy's service?" Adelaide asks me with a smile that made my anger at the bastard who hurt her simmer a bit.

"She is a good teacher. Adelaide who hurt you?" We paid for our food before we headed to a table where George and Cristina were sitting.

"Who hurt you?" George ask Adelaide who takes a sip of her drink before answering.

"Meredith's father Thatcher Grey. I would not page Meredith for him and he punched me. Alex you are not going to hurt him because he will take it out on his wife and other daughters." Adelaide tells us before eating her food and Meredith comes to sit down beside Adelaide.

"My precious little queen." Meredith says to Adelaide before handing her a pill.

"Callie wants you to rest for the rest of the day." Meredith tells Adelaide who shakes her head before continuing to eat.

"Why don't you want to take the pill?" Cristina asks Adelaide.

"Those are too big for me and hard to swallow. That is why my medications are either smaller pills or liquid form." Adelaide explains to Cristina and Meredith pocketed the pill before eating her food.

"I'll see if there's a banana liquid pain medication." Meredith tells Adelaide who gives her a smile.

"Does Addison know?"

"No. She has this case Alex. You cannot tell her." Adelaide tells me.

"You're going to see her later and she'll see your nose. Not to mention that I'm sure Callie told her already." Adelaide nods in response before taking another bite of her chicken sandwich.

                                  *****************************************

Adelaide's POV

"So I'm going to do the surgery with a small scope. It will be minimally invasive. And then you should be able to do the rest of your recovery from home." Mommy says as I walked by Molly's room and peeked into the room.