Tale 2

In dreams, the mind replays what the heart can't delete." This appeared as I opened my dad's laptop. I guess, it's half-truth and half-lie. It depends on the situation. 

But I believe dreams often portray the message that the universe beholds for us. 

As a science enthusiast, I always dream of the time travelling to the past and future. Are we all not curious about the future and how to change the mistakes in the past? Once my mom said, "If allowed to change your mistakes in the past, you might feel to erase your existence." 

"You would accept your flaws but accepting insecurities to heal and grow is a different thing," my dad told me at dinner once when there was trouble making new friends and believing in the school in my 8th grade.

Are we all chained to the universe's rhythm and twisted in the play of time? We never know.

I attended my test on my dad's laptop with all these thoughts in my mind. It was a maths test. My dad believes that Maths is the language of the universe." But my mom insists Poetry is the language of the universe.

I would say Physics is the language of the universe. My siblings would argue that sleeping is the language of the universe.

What is fate and destiny? Is that really how the universe works? If it is destined for us, does it reach us effortlessly?

Do the insecurities act as barriers like sewage blocking the drain?

What then, is time and the divine?

One day I will find them. Time heals everything and time brings everything at the right time.

All we have to wait for our turn in the epoch of our life

Your eyes, A war,

I don't mind dying in them,

Your smile, A rainbow,

I don't mind soaking in the rain...