Chapter 60

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..and by next Monday..my vacation will be over and i will update regularly..anyways enjoy..

Raveena had came to her dad's hotel..it was very rarely she stayed there as she wanted nothing to do with her parents wealth..but the staff had always loved her..they had readied the penthouse in an hour..

She came inside the penthouse..and laid on the bed..she looked at her phone..and opened the gallery..and then opened a secret folder..it contained photos of someone she had once loved dearly..

Her first boyfriend..who was not good for her..but for her he meant the world..and no matter..how much her parents, Aryan, and Ayushi complained..she still loved him..

It was only after Ayushi's death..and she starved herself to death..did she finally realise that the man wanted nothing but physical affection from her..and when she had said no..he had tried to tarnish her reputation..

Which ultimately led to her starting to cut herself..and trying to eat as less as possible to loss weight..she sighed..the urge to see just a pinprick of her blood..just a small slash to reduce her stress was overwhelming her..

She looked around the penthouse..and picked up a glass..with the intention to break it and slash herself..but..suddenly her phone rang..it was Viraj..

She cuts the call..and a few seconds later..her phone chimed with a voice message..she sighed and opened the message.

Vi- Umm..hi..i guess..i don't know how to say this..but i am sorry..you were right..i did hurt you..but i want to explain my side  of the story as well..i know we have something special..so please give me a chance..

R- Idiot..phele khud hurt karta hain..and then khud hi aise cute harkat kar raha hain..keeping the glass away..she ordered Rocky Road icecream and New York Cheesecake to drown her sorrow.

Fifteen minutes later..the staff came and delivered her order..and Nia trailed behind her..

R- Uh..hi..

Ni- Hi ki bacchi..itna sab ho gaya..and you didn't even inform me?? Abhi jo incident hua..i had to find out from Mahesh..kya chalta hain tere dimag mein jo aisi ulti seedhi harkat karti hain..by the time she finished..Nia was breathing hard..

R- Aare yaar..now you don't start..sit here..she dragged her onto the queen sized bed and then gave her some of the Rocky Road icecream.

Ni- Chal na be..i need New York Cheesecake..

R- But it is my favorite..

Ni- Mujhse bhi jayada?? 😒😒😤

R- Kha le meri maa..she gave her the sweet. A second later the bell rang..and Raveena frowned..who was it at this time..she opened the door to find Imlie..

Im- Hi dear..how are you now..

R- Good..come on in..Imlie nodded and went inside..whil Nia made up a screwed up face..

Im- Umm..should i leave..i think Nia is not happy with me being her..

Ni- Nahi hua..jab se tu aayi hain..Raveena is always running around you like a little puppy..she is my best friend..jab tum log nahi the..i was there for her..she huffed and looked away..

R- Aare meri Maa..you are still my bestie..but Imlie is also my friend..but you are my soulmate..ab muh mat bana..i will order more Cheesecake for all of us..

Ni- Theek hain..but if Aryan comes here..you will handle him Imlie..

Im- ABP..kyun aayega yahan??

R- Because he is a prem pujari..apni Imlie se jayada dur nahi reh payega..oh my god..let's keep a bet..

R- I bet 100 rupees...he comes her after 2 hours..and you Nia..

Ni- 500 after 4 hours..and you Imlie..

Im- 1000..he doesn't come here..

R- Be ready to lose dear..chal let's have icecream now..

The girls kept on enjoying the icecream and complaining about the boys and their attitude..when Raveena came with a plan to make them jealous..

R- See..kal se humare fesr shuru ho rahe hain.. let's find the most handsome man in those fest..and flirt with them..infront of the boys..give them a taste of their own medicine..

Ni- Nice..i am in..Imlie??

Im- Are you sure..it is right..poor ABP..will feel so bad na..

R- Oh ho dear..what if the situation was reversed..think about the time..he irritated you..when he was with Jo..yet flirting with you..

Ni- Besides..i have heard..making up after a fight..is much more sexier..she winked at Imlie..who looked on partially clueless..

R- Sorry babe..she is still naive..if you can believe that..she patted Nia's shoulder..

Ni- I can actually believe it..but i will enjoy this game a lot..

It was just going to be two hours..when the bell rang..and Raveena gave a cheer..

R- Yes..i won..

Ni- Behena darwaza toh khol..dekh to kaun aaya hain..

R- I am sure it is Aryan..she opened the door..only to find all the three boys..standing there..

Im- Um..well then i guess..no one won the bet..and everyone looked at each other..totally confused..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you enjoyed this chapter..and what do you think should happen next?? Some romantic times..ya more fights..