Chapter 58

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..it will have a combination of Viraj and Raveena and Arylie scenes..thank you for loving the previous chapter..

Viraj was making sure that all the arrangements were done properly..but he was getting irritated by the constant buzzing of the phone..an unknown number was calling him again and again..

Vi-(picking up) Kaun hain be..tab se pareshaan kar raha hain..

P- Tch Viraj..aapne dad se aise baat karte hain..

Vi- My dad is dead..you are a monster..nothing else..

P- Am i a monster?? I didn't kill my best friend..by throwing him out of the window..

Vi- How..

P- Listen to me very carefully..i want you to put an end to your and Raveena's relationship..nahi toh i will show her the video of you pushing your friend to death..do you think then she will accept you?? he cuts the call laughing..

On the other hand..Raveena was waiting for him..she had changed into a beautiful A line frock.. applied little make-up on her face..a few seconds later Viraj came in..

R- Hey..she hugged him..but he was standing so stiff..

R- You alright..

Vi- No.. he backed up..listen..i have been thinking..the dynamics between my family and yours had become complex..i don't want to be with someone..who is related to those idiots..we shouldn't be together..he said..

Raveena looked at him with a raised eyebrow..she sat on the bed and said..

R- Did Purab threaten you?? The shift in his demeanor was subtle but she saw it..

R- Let me tell you something..Purab is like a parasite that feeds on our weakness..we all have our secrets..and do you think i am a saint?? My hands are bloodied too..

R- If you don't want to be with me fine..but atleast don't do this kind of mahan act with your brother..he deserves your support..now more than ever..

R- Also, please tell Imlie..i won't be staying at Rathore Mansion...i will stay in a hotel..

Vi- Raveena..wait..

R- No Viraj..i am done being someone's puppet..i cannot believe that you chose him over me..she left..not wanting to cry infront of him..

In the Eros Club

Imlie quickly turned around..the sight of blood still affected her..while Mahesh and Aryan clapped and cheered for her..another guard takes care of the body..

M- Not bad sis..you did good in the test..

Ar- Although, I was scared when Aditya came in with Inspector..but you handled everything like a pro..

Im- That was very wrong of you..

Ar- Imlie that test was necessary..

Im- I am not talking about the bloody test!! Did you even stop to think..if it hadn't been the Inspector and Aditya...

Im- What if it had been your enemies..storming in with guns..or that guard was not the only traitor??

Im- Test apni jagah hain ABP..but don't forget that i am still new to this world..

M- Don't be angry on him dear..i told him to do this..

Im- Really bhai..i am supposed to believe that..you and i know both know..no one can force him to do anything..

Ar-(whispers) Except you..

Im- I am going home..waise bhi Raveena discharge ho ke wapas aa rahi hain..i need to make arrangements..she glared at both the boys..and left..and all the three boys knew that they were royally screwed..

Ps- Hey guys..so i know that Mahesh and Nia..ke scenes..bahut kam hain..but i will try to incorporate them..abhi ke liye enjoy this chapter..and comment