Chapter 61

Hey guys..so i wanted to know..should i start part 2 of this book in the same book?? I am thinking of writing a chapter..where the girls are kidnapped and the boys think that are 'dead'??

Is it too early??

Imlie and Raveena were standing by the door..and a second later..Nia comes forward with an angry face..

Ni- Imlie..Raveena..go back inside..they slink away giggling..

Ni- Han toh?? What do you three want?? Phele toh khud hi fight karte ho..then we girls are having a me time..you intrude..it would be better..if you three leave..she said and then slams the door on their face..

Vi- Well..mujhe laga tha ki Imlie and Raveena are a crack case..yeh Nia toh inn dono se bhi aagaye hain..

M- God help us..chalo yahan se..i am not in a mood to fight with anyone..

Ar-(calling someone) Open the  door right now...Both the frowned..then saw Imlie opening the door..

Im- Why do you always order me around..??Bola na..i am not in a mood to talk to you..

Ni- You guys are still here?? Security ko call karu kya??

Ar- Enough Nia..we came to apologize na..don't make things difficult..he said in an angry voice..

R- Oye..sab ke sab pagal ho..andar aao tum teeno..Nia..thanks dear..let me handle this..Viraj and Mahesh entered the Penthouse..while Aryan stood looking at Imlie..

R- Let them be..they will handle there own problems..

Ar- Naraz ho?? Imlie looked away..but Aryan pulled her closer..and he hugged her tightly..

Ar- Sorry na..aise naraz mat ho..i don't like it when we fight..come on..

Im- Kahan?? She asked surprised..

Ar- I have booked a room for us..i want you all for myself..

Im- But..but i want to spend time with Raveena and Nia..hamesha tum log problems mein hote ho..and i am saving you..go wait..in the room..i will join you..

Ar- Agar nahi aayi na..so mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..he said and left..while Imlie made faces at his ordering tone..

Im-(thinks) Akkadbagga, khadus, jab dekho tab order dete hain..

While Viraj and Mahesh were feeling awkward..

M- Ahem..Nia..i am sorry the way i talked to you today..

Ni- Jaise mujhe koi farak padta hain..all the boys are the same..jab mood kara toh chillao..and then sorry bolo..

Vi- Well..sometimes aap logo ko bhi hume samjhna chaiye..

R- Excuse me?? Tumne khud ne bolo to give our relationship a chance..aur phir ek musibat and you are ready to breakup with me..how is that fair??

Vi- Aare i had no other choice..

R- There is always a choice..you just wanted a easy way out..

M- Raveena..tumhe nahi lagta hain..you are misunderstanding him a bit too much?? Besides..whenever our family is in trouble it is because of your family..especially Ayushi..kal ko tumse bhi koi galti ho sakti hain na..

Pindrop silence as Raveena glared at Mahesh..

R- Agar aisi baat hain na..then you guys..deserve to stay alone your life..atleast Aryan is not like you..he has the guts to own up to his mistakes and try to rectify it..you both just look for excuses to shed your responsibility.

R- Now..i don't want to scream and shout..kindly leave..

Vi- Aare par..

Im- Viraj..Mahesh..please leave..phele hi bahut drama ho chuka hain..let us be...Both the boys sighed and left..shit has literally hit the fan..and they didn't know..how to make things right..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next chapter of Mafia..hope you like the chapter..please do comment..