Chapter 62

Hey guys..here is the next chapter and it has Arylie scenes..and i might write a one shot based on Arylie time travel..are you excited to read it??

It was almost 12..Nia and Raveena had fallen asleep..and Imlie ensured thay they were tucked in properly and left..after leaving them a note..she then went a floor below..where Aryan had reserved another small penthouse for them..

Im-(thinks) Ee Akkadbagga..hume itna paise kyun kharcha karta hain..she shook her head and yawned loudly..she was so ready to hit the bed..

She rang the bell..and Aryan opened the door..with a cheeky smile..Imlie was trying so hard not to close her eyes..but she could..so she pushed him a bit..and walked towards the bed..and plopped on it..

A second later..she was snoring..quietly..while Aryan looked on..with a pout..

Ar-(thinks) Yaar..poori duniya mein yeh hi ladki milni thi mujhe..here i wanted to do some romance aur yeh madam so gayi..never mind..atleast..she came here..that is what matters..

He carefully placed her on the bed..and laid next to her and he then covered themselves with the duvet..he smiled slightly..as Imlie hugged him tightly in her sleep..

The next morning..Imlie woke up to the delicious smell of waffles..she got up and stretched..then she went towards the kitchen..and lo & behold..he was cooking in the kitchen..

Im- ABP..tumko khana bana aawat hain.?😲😲

Ar- Itna surprise honi ki kya baat hain?? Anyways come let's have breakfast..he pointed her towards   the small dining table..and he picked up the plate from the kitchen counter and kept it on the table and sat down.

Im- Akkadbagga..humara plate kahan hain..

Ar- No..aaj ek hi plate se khane waale hain hum..come on..he made her sit on his lap..and blushed..

Im- Aare..ruko..hum abhi bhi tumse naraz hain..

Ar- Imlie..he sighed..aacha suno..he made her sit on an another table and explained..I know you were scared..but that test was important..kal ko mujhe kuch bhi hota hain..toh atleast..i know ki tum apna khayal khud rakh sakti ho..

Im- Aryan..i am all for learning new things..but i need a slight hint..that you will take my test..

Ar- And if you had know about it..you would have stressed about it the whole time..and may have caused some mistakes as well..

Im- Woh..fine you win..she sighed..but still..a heads-up will be welcomed..next time aise kand karne jaa rahe ho toh..now come feed me..

Ar- Excuse me🤨🤨 I made the breakfast..now you feed me..kal bhi..i didn't have dinner..because of you..

Im- Haww..mene kya kiya..you fought with me..

Ar- Because you won't let me explain anything..and the battle between them continued..while the breakfast kept on getting cold..

On the other hand Arvind had called Purab..to a restaurant that had few visitors..they were sitting in the corner..

Arv- Hello Mr Purab..

P- Save me the pleasantries..where is Ayushi?? Or for that matter..another friend of mine Jo..

Arv- They are where they should be..hell..

P- You think you are so smart na..here you go..he handed him the papers..i am suing..all of you..and i want my property back..

Arv- No need to be so dramatic..i will transfer your shares to you..

P- Seriously..Rathore Empire is mine..i am still the head of the family..

Arv- Hahahah..alright let me tell you story..Once there was women..who loved her husband a lot..but he had married her only for money..and he would bring in various mistresses..everyday..he neglected his family..

Arv- So..the women..with the help of a mistress..posioned him..he fell into a coma..and then she took his thumbprint..and changed the will..

Arv- She added a clause..that after the death of her husband..all the property would be equally divided among her children..and should he return back to life..by some miracle..he will be provided with a minimum stipend..and 50 per cent of his shares..will be returned to him..

P- Nice story..but Narmada..was a scared cow..she wouldn't even look at me properly..

Arv- Thats the thing..you don't understand Mr. Purab..women have the power to endure a lot..but when the dam breaks..even the mighty are not spared..from her wrath..

P- You bastard..he flipped over the table..and took out a gun..and pointed at him..he was going to fire..but then someone shot his hand..

P- Ahhhh..

Arpi- Abhi abhi..aapko Arvind ne bola tha..about what happens when you piss off a women..and yet again..you are trying to hurt the person..i love the most in this world..so stupid yaar..

P- This is not over..i will destory you..tum logo ko bahut ghamand hain apne relationships pe..i will break each and everyone of them..he left..glaring at them..

Ps- Hey guys..do like Arylie scenes?? And did you like the scene with Purab..