Their VAs

Avanti - Anika Anand; A sweet girl that was well known for her stage theater presence from musicals to non lyrical plays, and it's always been in her roles, she's always the main lead, making her perfect for the role of Avanti. She's the 'over understands the assignment' type actress that puts more than 100% into her performance every single time. Unlike her character's sin, she's actually quite humble since she's often seen going out of her way to brag about the others, including being in a marriage with Minnie's VA way before the project.

X

Minnie - Madison Anand; A sweet girl that grew up to be patient in a family full of assholes. Their father walked out on them and their mother hadn't been the best where she couldn't care less about her kids, but she held out strong for her family only to then realize that they're just going to drag her down with them so cut them off. Including {Jax}. She still cares about her brother, praying he'd turn his ways around and escape the life of violence. She'd gotten the role from a strange woman {Ragatha} she met at a coffee shop she was reading and working on some writing. She exchanged numbers with {Ragatha}, and was called into the studio to play a grumpy bounty hunter woman that still has a heart to care. So, Madi got into character, really conveying the duel emotions of both wrath and mercy/patience, almost pulling from her real experience with a life growing up in a family that uses intimation as leverage. The developer, which was the very woman that she met at a coffee shop earlier with the new voice for Minnie's wife sitting beside her.

Their romance

Anika's a famous stage play actress, singer, and known for her theatrical works, she met Madi one night when she was squeezed in with Anika's singing performance. Thankfully, Anika was singing a song Madi knew well enough to follow along with the singer's melody. The song just so happened to be a love song called "at last" by Etta James, ironically, that's their love song and what made them fall for each other at first sight.

After their second date, Anika told her friend Nadia {Voice of Jade} that she didn't trust the DJ with her new gf and that's not because of jealousy, actually it was because both Madi and Jade would become friends and be chaos demons together, but to each other with fire crackers cause Nadia would always carry them around in her pocket and Madi would 100% be into setting them off and hearing the cracking sounds. But Anika got the two girls permission to record their stupidity for light hearted fun, and the result was hilarious as all hell with Nadia and Madi doing the craziest ideas and Anika preventing any messes. The fans of the newly formed duo had some laughs about two drunk goofballs being drunk goofballs.