Twenty Nine.

•

Before I could even begin to speak I felt Jisung tug on my arm, a wide grin spreading on my lips.

"I'm partnering with Y/N!" He called out, almost as if to claim me from the other watching eyes. I stifled back a little laughter at his eagerness as I watched the others pair up.

Felix with Hyunjin.

Changbin with Minho.

Seungmin with Jeongin.

And last but not least, the surprising pair of both Keeho and Bang Chan. Two leaders with clashing personalities, oh I how I hoped this would end well.

"Right, I'm gonna teach you the basics to begin with. One person in your team will play the zombie, the other human" Keeho spoke as I pursed my lips together, desperately trying not to laugh at him leading this group.

"I'm the zombie!"

"No I wanna be the zombie!" Minho and Changbin were the first to argue as I noticed Chan sighing and shaking his head.

"Can you quit it. You can take turns playing a zombie I'm sure" Chan spoke, his voice booming as Changbin lowered his head and Minho smirked back at him.

"Do you wanna be the zombie or shall I?" Jisung spoke from beside me as I turned to face him, thinking over the decision for a few seconds.

"You, I'm not much of an actress if I'm honest" Jisung laughed as we took our stance away from each other.

"If you're the zombie I want you to launch your attacks on the human. Think about the speed the zombies have, their need for hunger. You want to bite and tear into your opponent's skin-"

"Wait, we don't actually have to bite into their skin do we?" Jeongin asked, his hand raised in the air as I couldn't help but giggle.

"Figure of speech Innie, it's just part of the act" Hyunjin answered, ruffling his hair as Jeongin nodded, smiling away as he took his position near Seungmin once more.

"If you're the human I want to see you block their attacks. Remember you're fighting for your life, desperately trying to end this zombies reign. A blow to the head is the only way out. Alright? Go" Keeho spoke and with that the hall erupted in an arrange of roars and growls, the guys really doing their part in playing a zombie.

Hyunjin however, insisted on screaming and running away from Felix as I couldn't help standing there watching and laughing at the two of them.

"You know, he's teaching us stuff we already know" Jisung said, stretching his arms across his chest as he readied himself.

"Mhmm I'm aware. But give him credit, he taught me mostly everything I know, if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't of met you guys" I shrugged as Jisung nodded.