☆ °~ Chapter 16 ~° ☆

10:47am

Y/N's Pov:

I was peacefully sleeping, curled up in John's arms, until I was woken, from loud noises coming from downstairs.

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes and took a sip of water from the glass that John placed on my bedside table last night.

'Istg- This better not be what I think it is.. it's too early for this..'

Heading towards the door opening it, I looked back to John's sleeping figure, smiling before closing the door from the outside quietly.

I lazily walked down the stairs as the sound got louder by the second.

'I swear to-'

My thoughts were cut off by the door to the room opening, where the noise was coming from.

Out of the room walked Ginny, with a hand on the back of her neck, rubbing it, seemingly in pain.

"Rough night, ey?" I asked.

"I- I think I over did it.. a little.."

I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Happens to the best of us, don't worry." I said, ruffling Ginny's hair a bit, to which she gave a shy smile before heading off.

I didn't quite follow where she was going since I had one thing in mind right now..

Food.

I headed to the kitchen and felt the restlessness catch up to me, and I sat down on a chair, laying my head on the counter.

*sigh*

'Two days... first, I overdid it with the carrying, resulting in muscle pain.. and then losing sleep, because the others over did it last night..'

Once I managed to gather my strength, I headed towards the fridge to get out some ingredients to prepare breakfast.

I felt like making a sweet breakfast for us all, so I got out the ingredients for waffles and got out some maple syrup and some straw-/ and blueberries to put on top of them.

--------------

11:27am

I was done making two plates with a pile of waffles, with at least 4 on each, and decorated them with f/t and one with some other toppings.

I looked at them and giggled before I felt two arms slither around my neck.

"The breakfast looks good.. but not as good as you~" a familiar voice whispered into my ear.

Their warm breath coming in contact with my skin made me quiver and made a blush creep up my face.

They just chuckled.

"Good morning to you t- to John." I stumbled over my sentence, trying to gather myself, after getting flustered.

"Did the two girls wake you up?"

I looked at the floor.

"Not really, Ginny just seemed a bit in pain after yesterday. She probably overdid it with the drinks.."

John smirked.

"I guess so.." he replied, grabbing a plate with pancakes from the counter.

I looked at him a bit puzzled, not knowing why he smirked, but yet again, he did that not to uncommonly, so I just shook the thought off.

-----------------

About half an hour later, Sophie walked into the kitchen, with Ginny not too far behind.