✨CHAPTER 16✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to KartikYadav180 -
🖤✨

~~~

"Don't stress the could haves. If it should have, it would have..............................."

Shubhita stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her simple white chikankari kurti and pant set. She had chosen a loose bun for her hair, different from her usual braid. As she glanced at her reflection, a mix of excitement and nervousness filled her. She was about to meet Vatsal’s friends, Ojas and Leher, for the first time, and she wanted to make a good impression.

Slipping on her sandals, she noticed that one strap was particularly tight. Vatsal, who was busy locking the door, turned around and saw her struggling. He waited for a moment, giving her her sweet time.

Then without saying a word, he extended his hand to her, offering silent support. His hand was warm and steady, a comforting presence in the midst of her nervousness. She smiled gratefully and held onto his hand as she adjusted the strap. “Thank you,” she said softly, feeling a warmth spread through her.

He nodded eyeing her properly, from head to toe.

They headed downstairs together. Vatsal had to arrange for an extra helmet for Shubhita. None but Mrs. Garg clicked his mind at then. It wouldn’t be wrong thing to say that she was his go-to person there, in the building. An elderly woman who lived on the ground floor with her paralyzed husband. The old couple had no one except their grandson in the world. Mrs. Garg’s grandson was crew member in aviation and often stayed away from home.

When they reached the ground floor, Vatsal knocked on Mrs. Garg’s door. It opened slowly, revealing the warm and welcoming smile of the old lady. “Vatsal, my dear boy!” she exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. “And who is this beautiful young lady with you? Let me guess... She is...”

“Yes, Dadiji, this is Shubhita,” Vatsal introduced her, his voice gentle.

Mrs. Garg’s eyes sparkled with delight. “Ah, so this is the lovely Shubhita. My Vatsal’s wife, of whom the whole building is curious about!” she said, her voice full of affection. “It’s wonderful to finally meet you.”

Shubhita felt a sense of comfort from Mrs. Garg’s kind demeanor. “It’s nice to meet you too, Dadiji,” she said, her nerves easing a bit.

After a bit of casual interaction Mrs. Garg handed Vatsal the extra helmet. “Take care of each other and ride safely,” she advised, patting Vatsal’s arm affectionately.