Chapter One.

Note- Please don't take this seriously, I had brain rot at 1 am. I am not a writer, I do not claim to be a writer, this isn't very good. I just miss Sara and am deluding myself.)

Sara was never one for drama. She just kept to herself, served tables, flirted with women. Many knew her as a blank slate. However no one is truly a blank slate. Just because Sara's problems aren't brought to the centre, does not mean that she is not a person with struggles and feelings and needs.

As Sara walked up to the table, she felt her hands sweat slightly, yet she pushed the feelings of anxiety down and plastered on a cocky grin and a smirk. ''Something sweet, and fruity?'' she asked the blonde man sitting there, though secretly, she was actually asking the brunette that accompanied him. ''Something not as old as you're used to?'' she didn't take note of the brunette's jealous expression, her mind fixated on how beautiful the woman was. She had an aura of something Sara couldn't quite place, and it was safe. Inviting. When the couples left, Sara made sure to hand the older woman her number, a sultry tone hinting at her extremely obvious fascination towards her.

People don't understand the courage it takes her to walk up to a woman and flirt with her at the bar, or the absolute devastation when they say no. But she hears the rumours. '

'Oh its just Sara, flirting with every woman.''

''its shameful they're in actual relationships.''

Sara knew what actual meant, she wasn't stupid. Relationships with men. Relationships which can lead to marriage and children and a big picket fence. Sara didn't want that.

Sara had come to terms with her sexuality at the ripe age of 14, after having confusing thoughts of a woman in a sitcom she was watching with her parents. She realised, she'd never felt that way about a man before. She also realised that she doubt she ever would. Having two mums who supported everything she did made it easier, yet there was always a part of her that made her wonder if something was wrong with her for not wanting what everyone else wanted. So she compensates for that, by flirting with most attractive women she sees. Maybe one of them will say yes and she can live this life that desperately seeks outside of societal norms.

As Sara walked back into the bar, she sighed. Realistically, she knew the woman had a boyfriend, and that they were very happy together. However, she couldn't shake the feeling of irrational jealousy at their open affection for one another. After a few moments, she was jolted out of her thoughts by the simple call of her name. Or rather, by the tone it was being yelled in.

'Sara!'