Chapter Six.

Notes (sorry I forgot)- TW for SA/harassment, this chap isnt graphic but may trigger some readers

It had been around a week since the incident in the bar, and Sara had felt a lot better. Having that emotional support from Marjorie in the bathroom really helped release all the emotions she was feeling, and she was calmer in herself. And, to her relief, Keith had been off work with a nasty case of tonsillitis, so she felt a huge weight of relief lift from her shoulders.

This night, however, was the first night he came back. The shift so far was fairly dull, as Friday nights were normally when people went to nightclubs, so unless there was a big event, the bar remained practically desolate. As of this moment, she was the only one in the main bar area, and she was enjoying the feeling of peace and tranquillity it gave her. However, this tranquillity was brought to a crashing end by the sound of brisk footsteps behind her, the sound echoing from the wooden floors.

''Quiet isn't it?'' Keith said, leaning against the bar slightly as he took in Sara's casual demeanour. ''I bet you're really bored.'' Sara nodded awkwardly, her body subconsciously shifting away from the older man. ''Oh you know, Fridays are always quiet,'' Keith nodded, looking at her intently. ''Why don't we have a nice catch up, I've missed you this week.'' He slowly started to move himself closer, to which Sara took a slight step back.

''Nothing has really happened. Boring week'' Sara cautiously took in all of Keith's movements, her eyes fixed firmly on him. ''And what about you, still doing that lesbian thing?'' Ever since Sara had met Keith, he had always been adamant that lesbianism was a fad caused by a lack of male attention, and he always made sure to remind her of this. ''You know, you really shouldn't knock men till you try them.''

At this, Keith moved in slightly, his face only inches away from hers. Sara had not realised this, but their little moving charade had carried on right to the edge of the bar. Sara was trapped. Her thoughts were racing, her heart felt like it was physically beating out of her chest and her hands were shaky as she looked up at the being looming over her. Keith just smirked, resting a hand either side of her at the bar. ''You really like playing hard to get don't you''

Sara knew what was coming. She had seen it in news stories, TV shows, she had had friends with similar experiences. She always reads about the physical side of these events, but no one ever talks about the mental effects, the fear. The emotional scars are never bought up, and weirdly, Sara found herself feeling sorry for the people she read about in these news stories, as she only just realised now how mentally troubling this is for someone to go through.

To both Keith, and Sara's surprise however, his advances were stopped by the opening of the bar door, and Keith swiftly moved himself away from her to appear busy, checking the barrels of the bar.

Marjorie just stood there, a mixture of shock, horror and anger plastered on her face. She looked between the two of them, unable to move or speak for several moments until she finally managed to find her voice.

''What the actual fuck is going on here.''