Home Again

❁❁❁

❁❁❁

You exit the restroom with a frown, rubbing your tummy defeatedly

You exit the restroom with a frown, rubbing your tummy defeatedly. Planes always made you queasy, to a concerning degree, and this time wasn't any different. Throwing your guts up wasn't the idea way to greet your homeland.

A few crew members wait with you as they hold your luggage, and a doctor hired by the private airport gives you some medicine and some tea. You adjust your chunky white cardigan on your shoulder as it slips for the millionth time, fixing your little yellow skirt whilw you're at it too.

Finally, it's the discussed time, and you play with your watch nervously, attempting to manifest for your host to be just as kind as he seemed in the letters. You're excited to meet the family friend who seemed so willing to take you in while the estate was set up.

Moments pass before you hear a fuss from ahead of you, and find a tall, older, kind faced man with chestnut hair walking down the hall toward you. Surrouding him are crew memebers and such doting on him, you overhear many questions ranging from "how was the ride over?" to "what did you have for breakfast sir?"

You smile. That's definitely him.

He looks up from the crowd around him, turning his eyes across the room until finally spotting you. "Miss [Lastname], my dear, it's an honor to see you again after so many years."

Ah yes, the fact that the man had met you when you were a baby and you have no recollection of him. What is it with adults and bringing that stuff up?

"The honor is all mine Mr. Suoh! I'm very greatful you've allowed me to stay in your home for such an extended period of time. I can't thank you enough, truly." you smile up at him, fixing your hair away from your face.

He grins, offering an arm like the gentleman he is, giving a quick smile and an order to the crew to take your luggage to the limo.

"You look just like your mother. You have your father's eyes though." he comments, to which you smile.

"Thank you! I don't think I can truly achieve my mother's beauty though. She was something else entirely."

He chuckles. "Nonsense! You're a very pretty girl. Switching subjects, how was Italy during your time there? Personally, it's one of my favorite locations I traveled to during my youth."

You nod. "Italy was everything good about it that I had been told. It's no wonder Annie wanted to stay so badly. Honestly, I'm glad she found a home there with Giovanni."

"I agree, I'm in the process of writing another letter thanking her for her trust in me and congratulating her on the proposal."

As the man ends his sentence, the two of you finally make it to the airports front doors. There's many other rich people flooding in and out, also being doted on by the staff.

As you step out of the large, bustling building. You smile at the feeling of the hot summer sun shining down at you- warm weather is always your preference.

"You first, Miss [Name]." Yuzuru gestures to his limousine as the door opens for you.

Taking his hand, you grin, happy to be home.