~Rescued by WCKD- 2~

TW!!! SH MENTIONED

Everyone wakes up to the sound of helicopters, They all walk out of their beds to see a giant helicopter flying over them as soldiers climb down and bring some into the helicopter. This included of Aris, Alex, Rachel and 12 other girls.

(Alex's POV)
I wake up to the sound of helicopters and screaming, I run out of my hut to see my friends dead and some being thrown into the helicopter, Unluckily I was one of those people thrown into the helicopter. I see Aris in it too, in a panicked state i hug him without even knowing what im doing. "Are you okay? did you get hurt? what did they do to you?" I asked, looking around for scratches or cuts. He reassured me that hes okay and he was just put in here. I let out a sigh of relief, not noticing my sh scars are showing.

(Aris's POV)
I search her body for any signs of injury, seeing scars on her skin. *'I know i shouldn't ask but I need to know..'* I think to myself. I then ask her "What happened?" while running my thumb across the scars. She tenses under my touch so I quickly pull my hand away before she puts it back. "I..I hurt myself" she whispers to me. "why?" I ask but she shakes her head 'no' and I drop it until she wants to talk about it.

(Alex's POV)
*'He isn't pestering me about it?'* I think, Shocked, I just look at him with wide eyes before composing myself. His touch feels soft against my skin, he continues running his thumb across my scars before kissing them which leaves me flustered. *'No ones ever done that before.'* I think to myself. He then looks at me and says "please dont do this again.." I just look into his eyes, knowing i cant promise him that I wont, its become a habit i cant help get rid of.

(Time skip presented to you by Dylan O'brien's 'im like a bird i wanna fly awayy')

Once were transported to the lab (idk if thats what its called ;-;) we all get told to shower and change, They gave me a pair of camouflage cargo pants and a white long sleeved shirt with a black sweater. 'They have style damn.' I think to myself looking in the mirror 'This outfit makes me look good'

Once were clean and changed we are shown to our rooms. Aris being the only boy is put into another room a few doors down the hall. We both decide we would meet up in the hall during breakfast with the others.

Little did they know..

~~~~~~~~~
cliffhanger...?
I hope you all have a great day or had a great day, dont let anything bring you down you got this!

- nintendhoe