79

☆☆☆

" It's beautiful seeing the old Neacky back," Kim proudly smiled .

" Yeah," Babi smiled .

" You know that talent is engraved in her . No matter how long she takes without dancing, " Amir smiled .

" i thought this moment would never come . My star is back," Kalvin smiled .

"  But does this mean things aren't exactly good with her and Khalil?" luna asked, staring at Kim , Amir , Kalvin, and Babi .

While the rest of the family went to support her from the academy, the rest were catching up from their beautiful living room .

" Why are you all looking at me like that?" Kim asked , sounding so defensive.

" You are the one who set them up in the first place," Kalvin said .

" doesn't mean i know shit " Kim replied.

" damn, y'all know Neacky didn't show up for the blind date with Khalil.  " Kim added .

" and if their is someone who should know more . That's you, Kalvin, " Kim added .

" True," Amir agreed .

" Ask ,B . They share everything, " Kalvin said ,tossing the ball to Babi's court .

" i don't know," Babi replied, raising her hands up, surrendering.

Luna sighed, reaching for some jellies munching .

" If i am, to be honest, i have never seen things working between them," Luna said .

" LUNA..." They called in surprise.

" I am just being honest.  " Luna said .

" The two seem like they are on two different pages . Khalil is a great guy but not for Neacky, " Luna added .

" If so , then they wouldn't have lasted together all these years," Kim said .

" Neacky seems to be trying so hard to convince herself that she is in love with Khalil," Amir said .

" MM..HMM.."  Luna emphasised, high fiving with Amir .

" Not you too," Babi asked Amir .

" You i am right," Amir replied.

They all chuckled, Babi shaking her head in disbelief.

" You have to admit, Neacky is just settling , only there to prove that her heart can beat for someone else other than William," Amir added .

" Just say you know Khalil yet . That's why you don't like him, " Babi said .

" That's true , i don't know him. By the time, Neacky didn't make an effort to make sure i got to know the guy . Meaning it wasn't worth it, " Amir replied.

" y'all admit. That's not Neacky in love . There is something missing, " Luna said.

" You might be right . Maybe she is not as bright and joyfully as she was with William.. but that doesn't mean what she has with Khalil ain't right, " Kim said.

" Maybe she is just grown," Kim added .

" There is nothing like grown in love.  You are supposed to feel 10 times younger . " Luna said .

" forgetting first love is hard . Maybe that's why she has made such a performance. " Kalvin said .

" So you too think she is still in love with William?" Amir asked .