40|Doctor Doctor

Dr Nimra pasha city's most famous gynaecologist was sitting in her living room with reading a patient's file. Her reading glasses were settled on the bridge of her nose.

A sudden sound of crash startled her. She knew that her three kids were in kitchen together and something unexpected was about to happen. She rose up from her seat rather quickly because the sound of glass breaking worried her.

She ran towards the kitchen was shocked to see her three kids ages from 32 to year old to 25 years old pointing at each other because a plate from her very expensive collection was broken to pieces laying on the floor.

"Mama ye bhai...." Nehaal was about to say.

"Nehaal!" Her second brother oldest brother Basim pulled her away.

"Pagal ho kaanch hai." He snapped.

"Phekte we yaad nahi aya kaanch aya." The oldest of all Bilal snapped.

"Mama ye jhoot bolrahe ha mene nahi kia." Basim immediately started shaking his head.

"I swear to god mera dil karaha tum teeno ko lock krdu room mein! Kitchen koi jagah ha larne ki." Nimra scolded.

"Mama mein to abhi ghar ayi ye dono already kitchen me ate sath satana shuru krdia dono ne." Nehaal replied.

"Nehu beta apki meeting thina? Kesi rahi?" She asked her daughter.

Nehaal managed to jump away from glass and walked towards her mother.

"Aye batati hu mein apko." She said.

"You both! Clean this mess up wrna mein papa ko bolungi ajj." Nimra warned.

"Meri surgery ha thori deair me." Bilal replied.

"I don't care." Nimra said and walked outside with her daughter.

The brother shared an irritated angry look but they decided to silently pick up the stuff. They both like to irritate Nehaal and changes her mood.

Hearing someone's sad story can put anyone in sad mood and their little sister use to do it daily they don't want her to indulge herself jnto so much sadness that is why the moment she walks in from the day they do their best to change her mind.

Both the brother's were very against of her becoming a doctor but she was stubborn on her wishes. She surprised them all when she chooses to study psychology. According to her she wanted to treat her brother's mental health but little did she know it increased once she become a psychiatrist.

"Kisi din papa hum dono ko bhot marnge bhai." Basim said cleaning up the mess.

"I am 32 ek bache ka baap bane wala hu he cannot hit me." Bilal replied.

"He won't care Nehaal ke agye kuch nahi." Basim chuckled.

Bilal's eyes softened.

"Nehaal ke agey waqai kuch nahi." He replied remembering the day his parents bought the two month old in their home.

Nehaal on the other hand sat with her mother and placed her head on her shoulder. She talked about her meeting with Muraad.

"I think you should do it Nehaal! It is a great career opportunity besides it will be a change for you." Nimra caressed her hair and replied.

"I know mama mujhe daar lagraha hai leken you know teenagers kese hote hai." Nehaal said.

"Kese hote ha? Stupid hote ha impulsive hote ha." Bilal entered the room and said.

"But Lala (older brother) itne sare bache itne sare masle do you think I should do it?" Nehaal asks.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want Nehaal but trust me I won't be as bad as you are thinking." Bilal said.