42| Wrong

Ilsa Riaz the only daughter of industrialist Riaz khanum and Mahrukh Ahmed. She was a niece of Muraad Ahmed and granddaughter of Ahmed Salahuddin the owner of the school.

She is first grandchild of her family and ever since she was a child she has been loved a little too extra. Her parents pamper her to no extent and Muraad her only uncle can go any lengths to protect her.

With all the love and pampering she has become a little bit stubborn but she was known as girl with biggest heart. Even after practically owning the school she has never flexed it always studies hard to maintain her grades never showed a single ounce of attitude.

Ilsa Riaz even at the age of 13 was considered as school's most beautiful girl with light brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. The dimple on her right cheek adds a lot of weightage to her beauty.

The boys were crazy about her but stay back knowing how protective her uncle is he will terminate them and they cannot take this risk.

For the first time ever Ilsa was feeling this angry. She felt betrayed by Muraad's actions he shouldn't have switched Farjaad's section. He was her bestest friend and attending classes without him sounds meaningless.

Ilsa's anger further grew when he saw Saamahir and Saamar sitting together doing everything together. She had no idea they were Saalar's siblings as Muraad hasn't said a word about it.

She tried glaring at Saamahir trying to scare her yesterday but her reaction angered her more when she didn't back up. And today when she walked towards her to confront it made Ilsa's blood boil even more.

"Ilsa rehne dona." Farjaad her best friend stopped her.

"I won't! Mein chati hu wo khud mamu se jakar khaye or apna section change kraye." Ilsa replied.

"Tum bol nahi sakti? Wo kese bolegi?" Farjaad asks.

"I don't care." Ilsa pouted and walked towards Saamahir. She stopped by class monitor and asked her name.

"Saamahir!" She called from back.

Saamahir stood up and to answer her back with same confidence. Saamar held her hand but she shrugged it.

"Yes?" The girl replied.

Saamar closed his eyes he had no idea Saamahir was this confident it feels like something has happened to her after coming to Karachi. It was as if the girl has changed maybe she was getting too confident under Saalar's care but she was different.

She was always been confident mouthy but he has never seen her this out spoken. All these luxuries this kind of care was getting over her and he can sense that.

"I don't want to fight or creat a scene. Mein chahti hu tum office me jaou aur apna section change karwoi." Ilsa said firmly.

"Mere school ki nahi ha yeh! I can't take these decisions." Saamahir snapped.

"Exactly tum new admission ho you can not get more preference." Ilsa snapped loudly and crowd gathered.

"Mujhe aur mere bhai ko jo section mila ha we are happy with it. Tum kon hoti ho decide krne wali sah?" Saamahir snapped as loudly as her.

"Mahi please." Saamar walked towards her.

"Bhai hona tum iske? Tumhari wajah se mere dost ko section change krna para." Ilsa snapped at Saamar.

"Meri wajah se?" Saamar asked confused.

"Rehne do Sami iska dimag kharab ha." Saamahir said.

They were grabbing a lot of attention the in charge of cafeteria ringed Muraad who was busy in conversation with Nehaal.