~Do you have a place to go~

"Sheesh, a shower?" April said and everyone broke out into fits of 'damn's' everywhere while Ciro just smirked.

"Principessa" He called and she looked at him. "Come here" she stood up and came. He moved to her ear and whispered. "Shower with me" to which she pushed him on impulse. He laughed so hard. She smiled at him.

"You know you have issues?" She questioned and he was about to answer when Stefania jumped up.

"I would hate to interrupt but the girls are going shopping. So you're a female, right A?" April nodded at the girl.

"Great. Shopping time." At this the other girls also stood up. April was confused because she didn't even know their names. Stefania seemed to understand

Oh. I'm Stefania I'm 17. I'm the last. Your dickhead boyfriend is the first and he is 32. There's Lodovico, he's the second and he's 30. Then Adagio, 28 and third. Francesca, 26, fourth. Fabian, 24 and fifth. Eliseo, 23 and sixth. Sima, 22 and seventh. Priamos, 20 and eighth. Larima, 18 and ninth." Simple enough. April stood matching faces and names.

"Yeah, I'm good" she replied.

"Gio, I'm going shopping" Stefania said walking up to Adagio who smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Ok, Mi Bambino. Enjoy" He said then brought out his wallet and gave her his black card.

"Thank you." She said before looking at Larima.

"Oh yeah." She says and turned to her brother."Vico, you're so mean. You know I'm going out and didn't bother to even-"

"Stop being a menace" Lodovico stopped her, shoving his black card in her mouth and rolling his eyes. She just pulled it out and smiled at him, before turning to leave with the girls. But they all looked at April.

"What?" She asked and they all signalled to Ciro, who was talking to Fabian, Eliseo and Priamos.

"You should meet him for his card to go shopping" Larima said, pushing April slightly. April summoned courage and went over to the 4 boys who were laughing at something in Italian.

"... Mamma, ti prego" Fabian finished causing them all to burst out in laughter. Eliseo almost doubling over while Priamos wheezed, holding onto his stomach. As she turned to leave, he suddenly placed a hand on her waist, placing his head in the crook of her neck.

"You're so cute, you know, principessa?" He asked and she blushed, collecting the black card he was handing to her with his other hand. He kissed her cheek. "Have fun." He said and let go of her. She just walked back to the group of girls, blushing hard.

"I never knew I would actually see Ciro acting so in love. It's painful." Larima said as the 5 walked out and into a jeep.

"First were getting you a whole new wardrobe. Then, you are staying with us till he comes for you. If he ever annoys you, here's the key to your mansion. We all have house for each other's significant other. So yeah. Anyways were going to Prada's house, after which we visit Silvano. Then we could go to Madera mall, the new super expensive one. Then we could go to Seraphim. The world's most luxurious Designers." Francesca explained.

"I once bought a dress for 'Italian Culture Week' there for 60,000,000 euros. I loved the dress. It was perfect." Sima gushed.

"Their clothes are always high quality" Stefania added.

"Well duh. The CEO of Seraphim is THE Verne Lundquist" At his name April noticed Larima's discomfort.

"I know. And he clearly has a crush on Lari" Francesca added and Larima blushed.

"That isn't true at all. He didn't know it was me that night" She defended.

"He pulled your mask off before kissing you. Oh common." Sima pushed.