Please read!!!

Hey! So if you are new here, hi! It's so lovely to see you, thank you so much for clicking on this story. If you're already familiar with my other works, great. If not that's alright. I've written several other things you should check out.

Anyway on to this story. I've been wanting to write something like this for a while but now I'm finally sitting down and doing it lol. To go more in depth about what this story is about...

Natalia gets thrown into the Harry potter universe by accident when the portal malfunctions, the story will begin at the start of the Prisoner of Azkaban and go all the way to the deathly hallows. She has the same powers as Wanda, same color and everything, and I will describe her as having long brown hair, hazel eyes, and for a lot of details I'll be using stuff from Marvel movies that Wanda has done. As well as make up my own stuff.

Her personality is very guarded at first but once she warms up she is very bubbly and a very kind and outgoing person. She is essentially the opposite to Severus, who is the main/only love interest in the story.

Her and Severus will have a tough start but as the story progresses they will have a very good friendship before and relationship between them happens.

All of the characters will obviously look like how they do in the movies, and Natalia will look how I describe her, I won't give a picture. And if you want to change the way she looks obviously you are more than welcome to change her on your own:).

I hope you enjoy my story, and please comment on it I would really appreciate it. I would love to hear from people and interact with you guys as well.

Oh, should I make a Playlist on Spotify for this story? As well as any other stories I've made before? Let me know and if so I will totally do that and put the code in here.

Anyway, enjoy some sneak peek quotes for the story to give you a good idea of what's ahead.

_____

"Don't you get scared walking through those woods alone?"
"I'm the scariest thing in there."
_____

"You Idiot!"
"I'm sure you're right. But why?"
_____

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Because you deserve better."
_____

"Life is cruel. Why should the afterlife be any different?"
_____

"I never thought I'd be this jealous seeing you like this."
"Jealousy's a funny thing isn't it? Adds a little bit of excitement."
_____

"I've never been good at telling people how I feel, but you make me want to try."
_____

"Who are you?"
"I'm everything you wish to be."
_____

"Don't ever try and get inside my head. It's to dark for you."
_____

Anywho that's all for now, I'll publish the first and second part as soon as I can. Okay bye love you all, and please comment and suggestions or anything you have, I'd love to make the story as good as possible for you guys and as enjoyable as I can!