✮ Part 3 ✮

"There's always a wild side to an
                       innocent face,"
                       ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

(WINDY'S POV)

I walked down. I saw Tom's eyes light up. I smiled warmly and stepped off the last step to greet him. "Hey," he smiled. "Hi," I giggled.

"Who's this?" My mom asked, shaking hands with Tom. "This is Tom, he's new at school and he's taking me to a party!" I smiled at mom. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you, Mrs....."

"Mrs Addams," my mom finished Tom's sentence with a smile. Tom gave mom a quick, friendly smile and held out his hand for me. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and turned towards mom, hugging her and then following Tom out.

He had a beautiful black Ford Mustang boss. It's definitely a 1969 model. I learned a lot about cars from my grandfather back in Nevada. He's dead now, though. I miss him.

Tom opened the passenger side door for me, holding my hand for me as I stepped off the curb and slid into his passenger seat. It smelled like his cologne. Strong but good. I watched as he walked around the car and got in as well. Such a gentleman.

I smiled over at him. "Thank you for driving me," I chuckled. "Anytime, Bill got back, and I was like, hey, first impressions, am I right?" He chuckles. "Totally," I giggled back.

We laughed and cut up the whole way to the party, getting stopped by every red light possible. Tom told me about his party experiences in Germany and how women would lay naked waiting for him in bedrooms and stuff. It was weird, but I guess that was his thing. I love to party, but I think Tom knows more about partying than I ever did. Thank God for him.

We pulled up to the houses driveway, we were a little bit early, but that's fine. I did see Rosie's car and her new boyfriends? "Huh? That's weird..." I stepped out of Tom's car and looked at Rosie's boyfriends car. The tag was from Florida. Where did she meet this guy?

On Skype!? On Facebook!? Rosie has no control. Tom stood propped up against his car with his hands in his pockets. He looked good.

The street lights lit up the masculine features of his face, his diamond sharp jawline, his piercing hazel brown eyes, his perfect nose, and his perfect lips. I've only known this dude a full day, and I'm already got a huge crush. But I mean, who wouldn't? "Alright, let's go in," I felt a hand on my shoulder and Tom's voice. His deep German accent.

His hand slid down my arm and to my hand. He gently wrapped his fingers around my tiny hand. I followed along his side as we made our way to the entrance. Music blared through the door as we opened it. This was my exes' house, so I was a bit skeptical.

I'm guessing Tom sensed my hesitation. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and tucked me closer to his side. I could feel his breath on the side of my head. "You okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah, just a bit skeptical, that's all," I whispered back. We walked over to the drinks, and Tom got up both some margaritas without the alcohol for now. It's just something easy to start on. I stayed by Tom's side as more people came. I felt as if he's protective.

Music played. Loud and proud. Tom talked with groups of girls. I saw his twin brother Bill walk in. Bill stalked his way up to me, smiling. He's such a sweet looking person!

"Looking pretty, what's your name again?" Bill twirled my hair around his finger. "Windy Addams," I smiled with my teeth. Bill's smile faded a bit, but it came right back. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, your name just sounds familiar..." he smiled back. His eyes seemed dangerous behind all his black eyeshadow. He has more feminine detail than Tom. Bill is much taller. He's cute, though.

STOP IT WINDY! You've only known, well known Tom for a day and Bill for like 3 minutes! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Then my daydreaming was interrupted by two hands on my shoulders. It was Tom's.

I looked up and saw Tom standing behind me, a scared look in his eye. His grip on my shoulders tightened as Bill stepped closer to me. Oh shit. Bill ran his hand down my arm, smiling at Tom as his tongue went over his teeth. Tom's stare turned into a dangerous glare.

Tom reached down to my hand and grabbed it. "She's with me." He said, cold and dark. Bill stood, hands down by his sides as Tom pulled me away from him. Was something going to happen?

"Windy? Please, stay near me..." Tom put his palms at his temples. "Why? What's happening?" I questioned, grabbing his hands.

"Bill's angry with me, and I don't, I mean, I do not want you around him when he's mad. He gets violent," He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, looking right into my eyes. His face was so pretty. I nodded as he stood back up straight. I put my hand in his and interlaced our fingers.

"I'll stay with you for the rest of this party, yeah?" I smiled. He smiled back, pulling me back into his side. We walked around and joked about people, life, and ourselves. In those moments, we became friends.

I heard my favorite party song come on, I looked into the house of people getting with partners to dance. I tried to pull my attention away from the song to focus on me and Tom. "You wanna dance?" Tom asked. "Yeah, I do," I chuckled.

He quickly pulled me inside, finding us an empty spot on the dance floor area. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck, my heels helping a little with our height difference. The DJ looked for some more audio to add. I got my feet into position.

(SONG: TiK ToK - Kesha)

(TOM'S POV)

As the song began to play, Windy's body knew what to do. Hypnotize all the boys at this party, including me. Rosietta ran over and joined Windy, I stepped back a little to watch. Watch in amazement. "You're not dancing?" Windy asked over the music.

"I don't dance," I tried to play it cool. Windy playfully pouted as she danced, spinning around with Rosietta. Maybe I should dance with her? Windys hips moved in sync, her feet with the beat, her heart with the sound. I want her.

DAMNIT TOM! SROP THIS BULLSHIT! YOUVE ONLY KNOWN THE GIRL FOR A DAY! Okay, but who can blame me? She's hot!

As Windy had her back turned, I stepped between her and Rosietta. Grabbing Windy's hand and spinning her around to face me. "I see you've got a wild side, Red," I smirked. Rosietta ohh'd us as we danced together. "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING CUTE!" Rosietta yelled.

Windy laughed. Like an angel spoke. It was a sweet symphony, with a little bit of rasp and squeak. Her hands locked with mine as I twirled her around. She's so cute.

She backed up against me laughing, and swaying her hips, I swayed mine with her. I'm into gingers now, and only one ginger.

"AYO! LEPRECHAUN GOT SOME MOVESSSSSS!" A player from the basketball team yelled, causing Windy to flip them off. It didn't stop her. She was releasing her wild side. The side she hid from everyone.

"That's it, those boys are lunatics!" I laughed. Pulling Windy closer. "Hey Red? Want a drink?" I asked her again.

"In a minute, my song isn't over!" She giggled, running back onto the dance floor, pulling me with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, spinning her around. Her curly hair bounced around. She's fucking gorgeous.....

WINDY'S OUTFIT: