✮ Part 12 ✮

"And she carves her hips into mine like she's Michelangelo and I'm something. Holy,"

    ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆════

(WINDY'S POV)

I knew he wasn't done. The look on his face. Smiling, eyes closed, hand on my leg. We ain't done. Maybe I should try on top.

I climbed on his hips, using my legs as anchors. Oh boy, was I already sore. Holy shit. "Fuck baby," he chuckled hoarsly. His hands planted themselves on my thighs.

Now I was sitting on his dick. He opened his right eye, blocking the light. I leaned down some, and he kissed me. "Baby, can you handle more, I ain't going to do more if you're hurting," He made himself clear. He rubbed my folds gently.

I winced. They're swollen, but I want to experience the feeling more. "I c-can do it," I huffed out. He made a face, and he slowly aligned it up with my entrance. I slowly eased down.

FUCK!

I didn't know what I was feeling. But it hurt for a hot second, and then the tension eased off. Tom held my shoulders, coaxing me through it. He ran his hands up and down my arms, I held to his biceps. I breathed in and out.

"It'd help to go a little slower," Tom whispered. I slowed down even more. I managed after a couple of minutes to get down on the whole thing. We both smiled at each other. His smile, his teeth, it's so perfect.

I began to slowly move up and down in time with his movements. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash. "What was that?" I asked, Tom shrugged. He didn't see it. His eyes were still closed.

He kept his hands on my thighs, guiding me if needed. I reached above him and to the wall, flipping the overhead light off. He opened his eyes, smiling up at me. I smiled back. He scooted up further on the bed, into a halfway sitting position, but it was a bit more comfortable now.

I didn't feel the tightness or tension but more pleasure and ecstasy. Tom reached up, holding one of my boobs in his hand. "Why are they so big?" He chuckled. Rubbing his thumb over my nipple.

I shrugged. Now, moving back and forth. It felt so good, I placed my hands on his sharp V-line, feeling the knot in my stomach come back. My orgasm. It needed to come out.

Tom noticed my tension and began to pick the pace up. The sound of my skin against his filled the room. Until I released a half moan, half gasp. Chasing my orgasm. It flooded out.

I didn't immediately hop off, I stayed on for a few more minutes. Tom reached his hand up and latched it to the back of my throat. Pulling my face down to his and kissing me with a searing kiss. I kissed back, feeling the cold metal of his lip ring touch my lips. Tom's hips bucked under mine. I chuckled.

"You're good." Tom smiled. "But it's my first time," I tilted my head. "So? It was probably the best sex I've ever had," he smirked.

I saw the flash again. And a few faces outside the window. I gasped. Tom grabbed his shirt and tied it over my breast to cover them since the blankets had fallen into the floor. I looked down at Tom, I was still on his dick.

A bunch of "oohs" came from outside the window. It was our friends. Why the hell did they watch us have sex? That's weird! I pulled his dick out of me, rolling off the bed and into the cold hardwood floor.

I grabbed my bra out of Tom's suitcase and put it on. Then some underwear, and a beachy pullover dress. That is maxi size. But flowy so it's cute. "Cute?" I turned around and asked Tom.

"Mhm." He nodded his head in approval. He had his jeans and boxers back on. He strutted back over to me. "I forgot something," He chuckled as he buried his face in my neck.

He kissed and bit at my skin. Making little purple marks in four different places. One right on my boob, another right in the center of my collarbone, the other down below my left ear and another below my right ear. "I need to go outside for a moment, okay?" He kissed the side of my face. I nodded.

He walked outside. God. He's perfect, the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he touches. It's all from heaven. I love it.

I love him.

     ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(TOM'S POV)

I walked outside and found my brother. He had his phone out. I grabbed his collar and pulled him behind the outdoor shower. "What the hell!?" I scream whispered.

"Why are you taking pictures of me and my girl fucking!?" I pinned him to the wood of the shower. He didn't even flinch. What has happened between us lately. Ever since mom died and I've gotten with Windy, He's turned against me. Like I'm non-existent in the family now.

"Maybe it's for black mail later on," he glared down at me. I was 10 minutes older, but he's taller and has the better death stare. The exact copy of my father. And I hate it. Why can't he be like the little Bill I knew? The Bill I loved.

"Nothing is going to happen between me and Windy," I gritted my teeth, releasing his shoulders. "Who knows, something might..." Bill crossed his arms. His dreadlocks fell over his shoulders. His lanky body is illuminated by the beach lights. It scared me.

Was he turning into my worst fear?

My father?

I shook my head and walked away. Going back into me and Windy's condo.  She was sitting on our bed, in her beautiful dress, and her hair fixed up. She was clutching her knees with her face buried in them. I hurried over to her.

I held her shoulders, and she looked up at me. "You didn't say it'd hurt this bad afterward..." she painfully chuckled. It almost sounded like she was drunk. I chuckled and knelt down to her sitting height. I rubbed her shoulder.

"Do I need to carry my beautiful princess?" I scooped her up bridal style and spun her around. She laughed. I knew It'd work. "I like that," she giggled.

"You need some advil?" I tilted my head. She nodded. I set her down on the bed. Going to our travel bag and finding some Adivl liquid gels. I grabbed one and a water bottle from the fridge. "Here baby," I sat down next to her.

She took the pill and leaned against me. We had about 20 minutes till we left to go eat. I hope Bill doesn't start anything. I can't let him get into Windys head. I can't lose her to him.

    ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(BILL'S POV)

I stood outside their window. My father's number pulled up on my screen. I watched as Tom gave the affection to Windy. I looked down at my phone. Smoking a joint.

Dad: He won't have her, I chose his women.

Bill: He's turning on us

Dad: Plan B?

Bill: Plan B.