Introduction + Notes

Hello there, I'm Crossfire! I made this encyclopedia to make information on my characters more accessible. Though Wattpad may be limited in some aspects, I still hope to share information about them with you.

This database will include not just characters for original stories, but also fan characters and headcanon designs as well. The database may have missing information on some characters and portions and may change and/or update at any time.

General Bio
This will give a general rundown of the character's personality and hobbies.

Other Information
Full Name:
Age:
Species:
Gender:
Pronouns:
Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Birthday:
Region Elements:
Magic Elements:
Affiliation:
Hobbies:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Drink:
Languages:
Theme Song:
Voice Claim:

Abilities + Tactics
This will explain the character's abilities and what they do. Those in Bold are abilities, while those in Italics are tactics.

Alternative Forms
This will explain what each alternate form does.

Outfits
This will explain each outfit and when they're worn.

Backstory
This will explain the character's backstory (duh)

Relationships
This will explain what the character thinks of other characters, as well as what they have to say about them, how they met, and other miscellaneous notes.

Fun Facts
Self explanatory, just some fun facts and tidbits

Design Notes
Also self explanatory, just details about the character's design

Images + Concepts
This will show artwork of the character, concept art or older designs of said character, and explain how they were conceptualized and created.

I believe that is everything I have to say about the database. I hope you enjoy my characters' designs, personalities, backstories, and the like ^^