Crossfire

General BioCrossfire is an airheaded dreamer who enjoys drawing

General Bio
Crossfire is an airheaded dreamer who enjoys drawing. They wonder about the fun things in life, like getting inspiration, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. Using their imagination, they can temporarily dream up things made of imaginative matter.

Other Information
Full Name: Crossfire Citrus Shinestar
Age: 17
Species: Human
Gender: Genderfluid
Pronouns: Any Pronouns
Orientation: Demi/Panromantic Omnisexual (primarily attracted to androgynous people)
Height: 5'04"/64 inches/163 centimeters
Weight: 150 pounds/68 kilograms
Birthday: February 15th
Region Elements: Chromatic/Oceanic
Magic Elements: Fire/Ethereal
Affiliation: Creative Crew
Hobbies: Drawing, Daydreaming
Likes: Plushies, Trinkets, Snakes, Friend Groups
Dislikes: Waiting, Being around children (he says children give him anxiety), Getting distracted
Favorite Food: White Cheddar Mac N Cheese
Favorite Drink: Fruit Soda
Languages: English, a bit of German
Theme Song: Counting Stars by OneRepublic
Voice Claim: Literally just me, but with a higher pitch (you can hear my voice on my YouTube ^^)

Abilities + Tactics
ARMS - The user has limbs that can coil up and extend like springs. A special "ARMS Mask" is highly recommended for full control of the ability.
Color Change - The user can change the colors of their accents at will. They can be used to express emotions or to blend into their surroundings. Crossfire's soda accents can change color.
Imaginative Powers - Using their imagination, the user can temporarily imagine just about anything made with imaginative matter. The more creations the user imagines (or the more powerful they are), the more energy is used.
Pensear Pierce - Using the Pensear, the user loads it like a crossbow before firing the flaming pencil-like projectile at high speeds. It is likely to leave the opponent with a burn.
Underwater Efficiency - The user can breathe underwater, as well as swim faster than other users.

Backstory
Crossfire (for the most part) had a relatively normal childhood watching TV shows and imagining stories with her figurines. She got the ARMS ability at the age of 14 (nearly 15) the morning after attending a huge party, where she brought all kinds of fruit soda with her and brought nearly everyone in the party together with said soda. She would sign up for the ARMS League shortly after.

When Crossfire was 16, they went on a hike to find a mirror pool. Little did they know that the omen of the Blood Moon would come in that night and create a doppelganger of them, referred to as "Foward Fire." This doppelganger would wander around town, not trusting anyone, until they met Crossfire and challenged him to a fight. Crossfire didn't think much and accepted, though it would prove to be challenging as Foward Fire had a powerful ability that he didn't have. Foward Fire would temporarily create anything from imaginative matter. Crossfire would later find a weak point to this ability later in the fight; the more stuff Foward Fire imagined, the more energy they would drain. She used this weakness to her advantage and would later defeat Foward Fire, awakening imaginative powers of her own along the way.