Sri Lanka-2

It was officially the match day, Ori had somehow convinced Ziva to come to the match as they were planning to go out.

Now who was planning to go out?

Ziva thought that she was going out with Ori while Ori and Zora brewed it so that Zora could take her out.

Ziva was alone in the VIP stands as the match started with India Winning the toss and choosing to bat first.

Zora and his teammate walked into the ground all pumped up.

His eyes instantly met with Ziva's and his heart stopped for a moment.

Clearly eyes bags could be seen under his eyes as he still looked at her after she looked away.

Why would he? She looked too pretty and cute when she was angry.

Ziva meanwhile was cursing his entire existence, ofcourse she noticed the eye bags. Why wasn't he taking care of himself?! Just why!?

Zora was raging that day. Although the other opener threw away his wicket early, he didn't backed his game.

He was determined. And motivated.. if you know what I mean?

He completed his half century with a six straight into the dug out of the Lankan's. And it made Ziva laugh slightly, she clapped with the others as Zora laughed too with his teammate on the pitch as he waved the bat over to Ziva.

Ziva blushed at the gesture but didn't bother to look at him making him tsk.

The game went on and another wicket fell in the 15th over, Ori walked out with his bat. Ziva clapped along with the others as Ori took the strike.

He was fired up cause of the recent defeat and taking it out on the Lankan's.

Zora and Ori built a partnership of 100 with Zora at 83 in all and Ori at 56.

But then Zora's wicket fell down although the team's momentum was sky rocketing.

Agu camera the 56th over.

He came with a strike rate of 200. Sheer aggression on the field as Rohit and Vi clapped proudly at his 50.

The team's total was of 378 runs.

The bowling part went even smoother given that they stopped the Lankan's at 97 all out.

The man of the match award went to Agastya given his fifty and 3 wicket hall.

Ro, Vi and Jinks were immensely Proud of him along with Zora, Ori and Ziva. Agu was glad after all the last match was the worst for him.

Ziva was waiting near the lounge as the other spectators came Asking for photograph which she gave with a smile. After the post match interviews, the place was a lot less crowded.

Just then Zora came there after changing into the travel kit.

As soon as Ziva saw him, she turned to go but Zora stopped her. "Butterfly please.. "

"Don't talk to me!!" Ziva hissed before walking away as Zora followed after her.

"Butterfly please!!~" Zora whined.

"Uncle one autograph please!" A little boy came running to him not recognising Ziva.

"Arre tu chal mere sth!" Zora said picking him up making him squeal, "Mera ek kaam krde beta! Uss didi ko bss na bhr black color ki car hai jiska number plate hai xxx! Wha bhej de! Prr kisne bulaya hai unhe??"

"Zora bhaiya ne!" The boy said innocently making Zora's smile drop.

"Nhi! Ori bhaiya ne! Thk hai? Mere bachhe!" Zora said kissing his cheek.