chap 1. lana

i'm getting ready with tara, she's dressing up like a slutty pirate and i'm dressing up as a slutty finn from adventure time. i have a tight fitting baby blue long sleeve with darker blue short shorts, and a small green backpack with finns hat.

"are you almost ready lana?" tara calls out as she finishes putting her earrings in, i'm doing my eyeliner and mascara, "yeah hold on." i say and i finish applying my mascara and try not to blink so it doesn't get messed up while drying as i put on my black converse and meet her at the front door. 

"you look niceeee" tara says as she hip bumps me with a smile, i laugh.

"you too pirate booty" i tease with a giggle, tara laughs as we start to walk out the door.

we are walking to the frat party, there is a bunch of people going too so the campus and sideways are crowded with people in costumes.

"we are meeting them there." tara says as we keep walking, "quinn, chad, ethan, anika, and mindy?" i ask and she nods.

"well not quinn, she's too busy fucking her phone guy." tara says jokingly as she makes a mtion with her body, then we bump into jason, "hey tara, is sam going?" jason asks.

"no sam wouldn't get caught dead at a frat party." tara says and jason laughs, "can't you covince her?" he asks and she shakes her head,

"thats your problem not mine." tara says, as we walk away.

"that guy has always given me the creeps." i say as i roll my eyes, "i think he's funny, maybe you're just paranoid."tara teases.

i roll my eyes jokingly and shake my head, soon enough we get to the party, when we get there chad is when ethan staring at girls, mindy and anika are on the couch and tara is rushing over to the keg. 

i walk over to my friend, she's dressed up as slutty harry potter, she has longish dark black hair and brown eyes, and ethan keeps making eyes at her.

"hey miaaa." i say and she looks at me and takes a sip of her beer, then i hear chad yell, "what do you think of my friend here, hes a snack right?" to mia.

she looks at ethan and shrugs, "hes alright." she motions with her hands before turning back to me.

i look at ethan. he's dressed in cardboard, what kind of costume even is that?

hes so dorky it's embarrassing.

then in my view i notice tara going upstairs with some dude and i walk towards her.

"tara-" i say and the guy pushes past me and towards the stairs.

i notice anika get chad, and so him and ethan walk over.

"tara! i think its time to leave-" i say and she shakes her head.

then chad grabs her shirt gently, "frank you should piss off." he says

"no, no chad it's okay i want to." tara says and frank smiles at chad, "yeah chad she wants to.
and chad lets go of her shirt, then frank starts to pull her up the stairs aggressively.

"ow-ow!" tara says and chad grabs him and pushes him off of her.

now im standing next to tara as chad starts yelling at the guy, and then sam walks in.

holding a fucking taser

she goes up to frank, "sorry-im just gonna taze you in the balls real quick" sam says as she tuns on the taser and date rape frank falls to the ground holding his balls.

"sam are you fucking kidding me?" tara saya as she storms out, everyone in the group trailing behind her.

her and sam start quarreling, while me, ethan, chad, mindy, and anika are surrounding the,.