chap 4. ethan

all of us besides gale are waiting inside an van, trying to track ghostface, i'm sitting in the back eating my cheetos.

"tara and sam, go outside and wait for ghostface to call you, you'll be safe, it's out in the open." kirby says and mindy's eyes widen.

"uh no? that is legit how my uncle got murdered. he got shoved in a van in a public place and murdered." mindy argues.

"mindy- it's fine." tara says and mindy sighs and backs off.

lana is sitting in the passenger seat eating her chips and sipping on her water, kirby is sitting trying to track ghostface number when he calls tara or sam.

i grab a cheeto and put my hand infront of chad and he shakes his head, i shrug and eat the cheeto.

'weird ass won't eat a fucking cheeto it's not like he's superman and it's kryptonite'

suddenly something happens and everybody is crowding the phone thing kirby is controlling, i glance up and tara and sam stole a fucking cop car.

"holy shit- they are practically going into a suicide mission." lana mutters under her breath and kirby looks up at her, "no dispatch has already been sent, they will be fine, and so will gale." kirby says and lana backs away.

"hey lana it's okay-" i say trying to comfort her and she glares at me before looking away.

'what the fuck happened between us in the past 30 minutes?'

i sigh and roll my eyes, i thought i had broken her wall down and it's put back up instantly, i don't know why she hates me so much.