Chapter 36

Sell ​​it."

  "Sell paper?"

  Ji Sang nodded and answered seriously: "I dried about a hundred sheets of paper before. You used some of them and there are still a lot left. I looked at it carefully. Although the paper is not fine and white enough, it is still okay for writing. Try to sell it. After all, you have to earn back the labor costs..."

  Ji Sang frowned and thought for a while. The paper produced this time is actually in a state of neither high nor low. If it is sold to rich and powerful families, they will obviously not look down on it. As for the poor, just look at this village. There is only a scholar like Wen Jian who teaches and cultivates. The poor don't read and don't need paper.

  The paper is made, but Ji Sang is really unsure about how to sell it. But

  she has a good mentality. If she can't sell it, she can use it as toilet paper at most. She doesn't want to use bamboo strips to scrape when going to the toilet anymore...

  The content is not finished, continue reading on the next page. Wen Jian was unconsciously led by her words, and he paused for a moment, and said: "Leave the paper to me to sell. You can't go with me today."

  Ji Sang heard it and said anxiously: "Why? "

  "Didn't you say that your lower body..." hurts.

  "..." Ji Sang suddenly covered Wen Jian's mouth, his face flushed red in an instant, and he happened to catch a glimpse of Wen Li who was secretly laughing. He was so embarrassed that he didn't know what to say...

  Wen Jian, where is your aloof personality?!

  Were you pretending before?!

  C!

  Wen Zheng's eyes were very sharp. He stood up and pulled the old woman, "The meal is over. Help bundle the firewood and sell it at the market later."

  Wen Li reacted and retracted her gaze. She said, "Eh" and got up and followed her out, leaving the space for the young couple.

  Ji Sang felt even more ashamed and said angrily, "Wen Jian! Can you say these things next time... Can you say them when there are only two of us here!"

  The content is not finished, continue reading on the next page Wen Jian pursed his thin lips, seemed to be silent for a moment, and nodded seriously, "Well, I will pay attention next time. "

  He suddenly spoke so seriously that Ji Sang felt a little at a loss. Just as he was about to say something, he heard him say:

  "But... just now, you asked why. "

  So, he answered.

  Ji Sang: "..."

  I only felt a soft punch hitting cotton.

  -

  In the afternoon, after Wen Zheng and Wen Jian had packed up, they pushed the cart out.

  Ji Sang hid under the eaves and looked outside. Wen Jian turned around and looked at her halfway through the journey, waved at her, and Wen Li, who was standing at the gate of the courtyard, smiled at her.

  Ji Sang's face suddenly became hot, and she turned and went into the room. She walked a few steps to the edge of the bed and sat down, her heart pounding wildly...

  The content is not finished, continue reading on the next page Ji Sang slept little last night and was very free in the afternoon, so she lay on the bed to make up for her sleep.

  She was sleeping soundly and was awakened by the noise outside.

  She picked up her coat from the end of the bed, put it on, and went out. Wen Li was standing at the gate of the courtyard talking to a woman. Ji Sang recognized the woman. She was Aunt Qin who lived next door to Cui Lizheng's house.

  Aunt Qin saw Ji Sang, pushed aside Wen Li and walked in and shouted, "Ji Sang, are you at home? You should go back to your mother's house quickly. Your father is holding a sickle and wants to kill your mother! "

  Ji Sang felt uneasy and walked over quickly, "Ah? Aunt Qin, what happened?"

  Aunt Qin said, "I just heard from your mother-in-law that your mother came here today to ask you to go back.