Chapter 53

His penis, which was red and swollen.

  It was thick and big, and the urethra was too excited and secreted sticky liquid. It was like a loaded gun, pointing directly at her.

  "Sangsang, look at how my husband thrusts it in."

  Wen Jian could say anything since he had sex with Ji Sang. Just this sentence made Ji Sang reach out and pinch him in shame and anger, and look away, not knowing where to put his eyes. Ji

  Sang's body was white and sexy, with two straight breasts, a slender waist and long legs. At this moment, because of love, her whole body was slightly pink. Wen Jian liked it very much. He lowered his head and kissed her, then held her buttocks with his hands, moved his hips slightly and aimed at the narrow entrance. He looked at the place where the two were connected with his black eyes, and slowly pushed the whole penis in bit by bit.

  It was too moist, and it made a "slurp" sound when it penetrated the deepest part.

  When he was staring at her, Ji Sang couldn't help but look. With the last bit of thrusting hard inside, her whole body shrugged up, and she whimpered in her throat, "Woo woo... don't look..."

  It's so big...

  I can't eat it...

  The content is not finished yet, continue reading on the next page Wen Jian: "..."

  Don't look, and look secretly.

  It's really a charming seductress.

  Just experienced ga0cHa0, it's tight and hot inside, and the seductive r0U is circling around the XG, Wen Jian's body is extremely excited, and his strong arms suddenly clasped her waist, almost lifting her up, and thrusting hard for dozens of times, each one was deep and heavy, thrusting so hard that Ji Sang couldn't help screaming, "Ah ah... woo woo... slow down..." The

  cow seemed to feel the shaking behind it, and it actually walked back and forth.

  The wheel turned back and forth as the cow walked, and the ground was a little uneven, so the rotation made the back shake more violently.

  Ji Sang felt it immediately, and climbed his arms on Wen Jian's shoulders, shouting in fear, "Ah... don't move, the cow is moving..."

  "The cow is tied, it's okay!"

  Ji Sang was about to cry, "No... is there anyone outside?"

  "No."

  Wen Jian was panting like an ox. Seeing that she was still worried about other things, the back and forth movements of pounding her vagina suddenly became fierce, making her vagina juice flow, dripping along her vaginal slit onto the delicate softness underneath, and the full y scrotum hit the slit of her vagina again and again, and her vagina was hit all over...

  The content is not finished, continue reading on the next page Although Wen Jian said this, Ji Sang didn't dare to shout loudly. However, this kind of private matter might be discovered in the next second. The stimulation made her pleasure infinitely magnified. With each deep thrust of his, the pleasure accumulated more and more, and became fuller and fuller. After dozens of thrusts, she shivered and bit the r0U in her vagina and reached the climax...

  xia0x contracted crazilyx1ShUn, the hot water was poured on the horse's eye, Wen Jianshuang's arms suddenly tightly clamped Ji Sang, imprisoned her in his arms, and his waist and hips swung fiercely, and he ch0UcHaa ten times unswervingly in the cHa0 spraying passage, and his lower abdomen was fierce.