Chapter 48

, after all, it can't be compared with modern lamps. Ji Sang knew that there was a kind of lamp oil in ancient times. When paper was made and sold for money, the family must switch to lamp oil in the future, so that Wen Jian's eyes would not be so hurt when he was reading...

  Ji Sang thought about it for a while, and then he saw Wen Jian coming in from the outer room with bamboo slips.

  He was only wearing a pair of underwear, tied loosely around his waist. Although he was a scholar, he had a very good figure, especially the lines around his abdomen, which had a little muscle, but not the kind of bulging feeling at first glance, extending from the strong waistline all the way down... His slightly splashed black hair hung on his shoulders, and he strode with bamboo slips in his hand, and when he strode in, every step and every movement seemed like a banished immortal from heaven...

  Ji Sang was stunned, his little heart was throbbing, and he swallowed his saliva unconsciously.

  The swallowing sound seemed particularly abrupt in the quiet environment.

  The content is not finished, continue reading on the next page. Wen Jian stared at her meaningfully. She received his intriguing gaze, and her cheeks suddenly burned, and her dark eyes wandered...

  He stood by the bed, watching her almost occupy the entire bed, and said, "Sleep inside, I'll sleep outside."

  His voice was hoarse and low, and it was obviously just a very simple sentence.

  However, Ji Sang actually slapped...

  When Ji Sang felt the slap on the slap, she was shocked!

  How could she become so sensitive!

  Ji Sang slowly moved inside, then lowered her face and listened quietly to the giggling and slapping sounds made by Wen Jian.

  His body temperature was very high, and when their arms accidentally touched, Ji Sang was burned by the heat from his body, and she hurriedly dodged.

  Wen Jian didn't care, and hugged her with his long arms.

  Ji Sang's nose hit his shoulder, "Uh..."

  The content is not finished, continue reading on the next page. She rubbed the tip of his nose.

  Wen Jian let out a light laugh, then spread the bamboo slips on his legs and opened them a little, "Come here, let's look together."

  Ji Sang curled his nose and looked at the bamboo slips...

  Then, his whole back froze!

  Is this... a spring picture?!

  The bamboo slips showed a man and a woman entangled together, painted so vividly, and the part that Wen Jian spread out was exactly a woman kneeling on the table, with the man holding the woman's breasts, hitting her with great force...

  "Ah!"

  She suddenly covered her eyes: "Wen Jian, what exactly are you showing me?!"

  Wen Jian looked at her sideways, "... Don't you want to see this?"

  Ji Sang: "..."

  The content is not finished, continue reading on the next page