6

Hanbin was now in his car driving on his way to Zhang Hao's apartment.

Zhang Hao had not completely forgiven Hanbin yet and Hanbin was aware of that. However, the sexual tension between the two was undeniable. Keeping themselves away from each other was impossible and keeping themselves off of each other was even more impossible. They kept getting pulled together by an unknown force and that force was driving them both insane.

Hanbin would not know it yet, not that there was anyway for him to know, but Zhang Hao had something in store for him. He wouldn't know it when he arrived nor would he know it when they finished recording but Zhang Hao had a plan.

Once Hanbin did arrive and knocked on the door and it took a minute for Zhang Hao to come but eventually he did. He had on a robe when he opened the door.

"You got here fast..", Zhang Hao said. He could see that Hanbin was eyeing his attire.

"I told you I wasn't busy", Hanbin said.

Zhang Hao stepped aside to let him in and closed the door behind him once he did come in. Hanbin kept eyeing him and although it didn't bother Zhang Hao, he still wanted to know.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"If i'm being honest.. I want to know what you have on under it"

Zhang Hao only raised his eyebrows not answering and walked to the bathroom that was in his room. Hanbin followed behind him but stopped once he seen that there was a tripod in the bathroom. There was silence as Zhang Hao ran the shower water.

"...Since you were curious there is nothing under here", he said as he stood in front of the mirror only looking back at Hanbin through it.

He looked down to undo his robe but failed to realize the presence creeping up behind him. He felt as Hanbin's body pressed against his back and his soft fingertips laid over his own with delicacy. He felt Hanbin's warm breath on his neck and froze not knowing how to react.

He felt Hanbin's lips connect to his neck as he undid the robe that Zhang Hao failed to undo on his own because of him freezing. Unknowingly, he tilted his head to the side giving Hanbin more access to his neck.

"Can I see baby?", Hanbin whispered against Zhang Hao's neck. Zhang Hao only nodded and felt Hanbin's hands slide from around his waist and to his shoulders were he slowly took off the robe.

Hanbin's lips continued to move against Zhang Hao's neck and Zhang Hao let out softer moans. Hanbin let the robe drop to the floor and he turned Zhang Hao around. Zhang Hao's body was now pressed against the counter and his hands were pressed against the counter to hold him up. Hanbin made sure open mouthed kisses going up Zhang Hao's jawline.

"fuck hanbin..", Zhang Hao whispered out.

Hanbin took his time with Zhang Hao. He traveled those kisses from his jawline to his collarbone and Zhang Hao's head fell back taking in all the pleasure he was receiving. He let his head come back up though, as he felt Hanbin's kisses come back up to his jawline and up to his lips.

The kiss was slow and sensual and due to how different it was Zhang Hao felt a knot in his stomach. It was a feeling he got very often just interacting with Hanbin but being this intimate made the feeling grow stronger. Hanbin's hands pressed against the counter trapping Zhang Hao between himself and the counter, it only brought their bodies closer making the kiss deeper.

Zhang Hao moaned into it softly before letting his hand grab the front of Hanbin's neck. The want for each other started to become unbearable causing the pacing of the kiss to speed up and Hanbin's body to press against Zhang Hao's. Zhang Hao's soft moans were now more frequent and he held onto Hanbin's neck with more force wanting him closer.