2

Dear, diary.

Today was....Interesting. I've overheard SMG4 say he added a new crew member. Wondered who it was. Let me tell ya--She was actually kinda cute. A bit sassy but cute. Stubborn but cute.

Heh- *Sigh* Unfortunately kept locked away by her twin sister, Meggy. The things she told me was beyond heartbreaking. I may be heartless but I do feel terrible for her. I think her name was Amara?

She's a purple inkling girl fresh from Inkopolis, same age as meggy (In her 20s), Same hairstyle as Meggy (only she was still an inkling and not human like what happened to Meggy back then-), beautiful blue eyes, darker blue "mask" I like to call it, wears a blue and purple tyedye shirt, black shorts with a purple stripe on each leg, purple shoes and a purple bracelet.

Purple is honestly one of my favorite colors. The darker the shade, the better. I'm like that. Heh- But she was overall adorable. Hm- Maybe one day, I'll ask her out. Maybe she'll be a future girlfriend. That would be cool but for now, let her get comfortable with the SMG4 crew since SMG4 said to let her warm up to us. Fair enough. Still would wanna be the ine for her, if she chooses.

Welp, until next time. Write to you later,

-SMG3 ☠️