3 (Ayo, It's Me!)

Dear, diary.

"Hey, SMG3." Amara greeted me with a cheery voice. I couldn't help myself but immediately feel a rush of peace and happiness as I responded to her. "Yo what's up!"

Today was special

Today was special. I got to talk to the new squid girl today and find out more about her. Let's just say she's cool to hang out with. Found out her name was Amara. I like it.

Also found out Meggy's actual name is Megara. So, twins--Megara and Amara. Very nice.

Might call Amara "Ami" to match Meggy but nah. Don't think she'd appreciate that. So, just gonna stay with calling her Amara.

Speaking of which, after hearing more detail about the relationship between the two squid sisters (No, not Callie and Marie-), I felt more terrible. I know exactly what it feels like to be frowned upon. To be someone's shadow. I've been there with SMG4 before he accepted me as a friend. So, I get it. I feel it.

*Sigh* Brings back bad memories. But, that's okay. I wanna use my past experiences to help her through. I want to help. I get I may be heartless but I'm still caring---Hopefully. And honestly, I wouldn't mind having a squid for a secret admirer. I would feel like another Tari.

But anyways, Amara gave ME a nickname. Yes, she did. It means "dark" or "shadow" I guess. But, it suits me. It suits both me and my theme I have going. You know my symbol is a skull, right?

Well, she gave me an official name instead of just SMG3. And only she could call me it. My name from her is Skuggi and I love it. So thank her for my new name. Heh- Skuggi. I love it a lot. Thanks, Amara.

Anyways, might ask her out sometime, like said in the previous part. I don't want her to be nor feel all alone to that villainous breaking point. It's no fun, trust me. I know from experience. I want her to be happy so eventually I'll find the courage to ask her. I wanna be the one for her and no one else.

Terrible enough she's rejected by her sister and with SMG4 not having his own girlfriend- Well, other than his PC but that's besides the point. So, yeah. I wanna be the one to make a move before anyone else. *Cough* Mario- *Cough* My bad on that.

Anyways- Like always, will write in you later.

-SMG3 ☠️