Preview

Thank you so much for clicking onto this!😘
This took me an entire two months to actually begin writing, since writer's block is literally a pain but I've finally finished the first chapter!! Please tell me what you guys think of this so far and if you guys like it, since believe it or not, it really helps with motivation :)

Updates might be a bit slow so the next chapter will probably take ages to actually make and upload., the reason behind this is because of the upcoming stressful two month period of exams/mocks.  I even have my mother language writing gsce tomorrow and I was rushing to get this done in time so that I don't end up publishing this a year later or something lol.

Anyways! I hope you all understand.. thank u so much for reading again; it means the world to me!

However onto the topic of this disclaimer, there are a lot of warnings that come along with this book, reader discretion is heavily advised:

1. Kidnapping.

2. Various ways of torture and abuse.

3. Blood injecting / taking / sucking / drinking.. blood is everywhere!!!

4. Heavy topics of isolation and loneliness and even a bit of a mixture of death and grief.

5. Experimentation on others.

6. Tyrants abusing their will and power.

7. Human trafficking.

8. Smut...? (not sure if i'll write about that yet)

9. Supernatural..?

10. Stereotypes on individuals and how they should act, or in an easier way of understanding: sexism, homophobia and objectification — please tell me if i miss any more of these topics!!

11. Drugs and alcohol.

If there are any that i have missed please do tell me in a comment or on my profile, thank uuu💓💓!

P.S– if you guys also see any typos or any grammatical errors, please ignore them or kindly let me know in the comments (again)!!

Enjoy this bloodbath of a work💛!