Chapter -2...Their first meet....

Author's pov-

Haneul and jinyoung were dumbfounded. Jinyoung cracked his fingers and chuckled humourlessly .
So...

" Jeon Jungkook is a  .... Non violence lover.... Always avoiding violence.....everyone  looks at him with heart eyes...Your mother was so beautiful that every single man had heart eyes while looking at your mother...  It was hard for every single student to avert their eyes ... Your mother was kinda shy and reserved person..so beautiful and petite.... So fragile."

"All of them always tried to butter up your mother but your mother never gave them a face."

"Bullshiiiittttt!!!!  From which angle  mother looks like he is innocent?!?!? I just wanna find that liar uncle ..... Like. Who lies like this?? He told us the exact opposite character of our mother in reality..... Unbelievable!!!!"

" Maybe we heard about the another Jeon Jungkook??... Maybe mother have a twin brother?? Wait let's ask someone...."

" Excuse me ... Where I can find Jeon Jungkook?? "

" Why are you even searching for him?? Didn't you saw a guy beating  the shit out of another boy? Yeah that's him..!!!" A boy who was minding his own business got stopped by the twins.

" No ...Maybe you  misunderstood. We are searching for Jeon Jungkoo—"

" There is only one Jeon Jungkook in this whole University cause we can't afford to have another one..."

"He is kinda shy guy—"

"He is the meanest and  baddest bad guy I have ever seen ..."

"Non violence lover—"

" You just saw the live example of his regular routine.."

"Guys  likes to take his talks like some kind of command??—"

" Guys don't like to take any command.... He gives them commands in real.. if not followed, then we will get on his bad side which you can see outside of the university... It's not like he can't beat you inside tho... But still."

"I am searching for that one—"

"And guess what? you found the right one..."

" The f#ck !! Are you that desperate to die ??Jeon Jungkook is the synonym of death moron!!! Cause according to him,  every problem has one solution .... Violence... Someone bully you?? Break their bones! Mood off?? Slap someone cause the reaction you will get will entertain you enough... Hungry?? Smack anyone on the head and order them to bring you food.. as easy as that.. Conclusion?: stay away from him .. he is dangerous..cause mess with him and found your whole existence in living hell.!!"

Now this statement of his made the both twins annoyed cause no kids out there likes that someone badmouths about your mother... Both of them glared at him silently.

"Fu#k off before I kick you ass!" Jinyoung threatened him while glaring the soul out of him .

" Leave ...." Haneul uttered in a serious voice.

The boy shrugs and left from there.

Jinyoung -" now what hyung??first we are here... In a different timeline... Neither mother knows about us nor father...  I can't even see that liar uncle of ours  in here.... What to do know??"

"You know what? Let's eat first ... I am hungry.... "

"Seriously hyung??"

" Sometimes foods solves half of our problems... So let's eat and think about it carefully.."

Few minutes later —

The twins were sitted on a certain table munching of their cheese burger with a colddrink on the side . Suddenly Haneul choked on his food when a hand holding a water bottle  forwarded towards him. He grabbed it hurriedly and drank it . After getting some relief , he looked up and found that person  whom they were looking for so far..his  liar uncle, Park Jimin..