Chapter-4...Freed??..

(A/n- this chapter contains mention of violence, suicide attempt, sexual harrasment,etc. If you are uncomfortable , please kindly skip...)

Author's pov-

Taehyung was standing on the side of the road when a yellow Lamborghini came out of nowhere

Taehyung was standing on the side of the road when a yellow Lamborghini came out of nowhere. One girl came out of it and she looked furious. That's explain her expression when she suddenly slapped him . Now this is something which made Jungkook interested a little. Who knew that the new professor is slapped that too in his workplace.... What a spectacular sight!!!! How habitual a man can be to  be slapped and not to even show his reaction.....

He sneaks towards them with a silent steps and then noticed that the woman grabbed his collar and shook it violently.

" HOW DARE YOU TO NOT TO INFORM US THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR WORKPLACE ...  HUH?? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HUMILIATED I FELT WHEN I REACHED IN THAT UNIVERSITY JUST TO FIND THAT YOU HAVE RESIGNED FROM THERE..... FROM WHOSE PERMISSION DID YOU CHANGED IT HUH??? father don't know about this .... right???  No worries.. I will tell him.... You really need to remember those beatings... Today you will be doomed Kim Taehyung ... "

" N-no .... P-please.... I f-forgot to i-inform y-y-you al-l.... D-dont tell m-master a-about t-this .... P-please... I-i b-beg you n-noona... P-please..." He tried to hold her hand but she jerked it forcely with a disgusted face.

"Don't you dare to touch me with your filthy hands you ba#tard!!! .. you have already wasted my time.... Give me your wallet.... Right now...!" And soon the wallet was surrendered to her with trembling hands. She took out all of his money and threw the empty wallet on his face making a scratch. She hmped at him and get in the Lamborghini. The second girl who was watching everything silently while folding her hands on her clothes chest ,walked towards him and raise her hand to adjust his collar. Well it was just an excuse .... She roamed her fingers sensually on his neck with a dirty smirk on her lips.

Taehyung stares in her eyes with tears formed in it. And in return ,she bites her lips and started roaming her hand  in his bare shoulder underneath his shirt. A voice interrupted her ," come on we are getting late Eun bi.... Yaah!! Cha Eun bi.!!!! Hurry up... Its become 5 days that I didn't buy any diamond rings for my pretty fingers. "

Eun bi loosed her hand after pinching him a little on his back. She whispered seductively -" Oh My manwh#re.... I am desperately waiting for that time when I will devour every inch of yours.... See you soon my Dog..." She patted his cheeks.

Jungkook's eyes got widened and he chuckled silently. " Boys of our age literally have to attract girls with our charms and here girls are ready to throw herself at him without even doing anything.... Enjoy Kim... Girls like her are really the best...." The duo of girls left him and soon the car get started leaving just the polluted smoke in its place.

Jungkook displayed a coy smile and checked at Taehyung's face  thinking he must be feeling ecstasy.. but his smile got erased when he found Taehyung was rubbing that area with a blank expression.... He started rubbing it so brutally that soon blood started to ooze from that area. His collar got tainted from the blood but still he was scratching it non stop. Trying to extract the flesh from that area.