Chapter-6... Fireflies...

Author's pov-

In the university —

Haneul and Jinyoung were taken back   when they saw how intense Jungkook was looking at Taehyung . They glanced at each other thinking their mind was playing games with them!?!. Soon a smile formed on their lips thinking it's the truth . Their mother ( Jungkook) really was staring at his father dazedly. They cheered in their mind  and bit their lips to control their happiness.

(Something like this

(Something like this..)

After university hours,

Kim Taehyung is walking aimlessly. While walking , his mind was having so many thoughts which can be anything but good .What can he even do?? Where should he go??  Because There is no place he can call home .... He knows if he goes back to the Kim mansion ,his dead body is the only thing which is gonna come out from there...the demons in his head were screaming at him at his cowardice ... After so much thinking , he came to a conclusion....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If he has to die then he himself will decide his death... no one else can... It's better to suicide then being killed by those filthy hands... Who knows what they are gonna do with his dead body...he doesn't trust Kim members .... How can he ? When they made his life a living hell....but there is always way.... Isn't it?? If he try again maybe God help him ... Maybe God accept him... It's not like someone will stop him a second time....

A bench came in his view making  him halt on his steps

A bench came in his view making  him halt on his steps. He sat on that bench  and waited  for the sun to hide behind the black clouds of the night sky. Gradually, the twinkling stars scattered all over the sky attempting  to surround all over the beautiful moon. The  street lightened up lightening it's surrounding but unfortunately those lights failed to brighten up someone's dark life. Taehyung  stood up from the bench and started walking again .