Tragedy

Night has fallen over Surrey, and an owl perches silently on a street sign reading "PRIVET DRIVE." As the camera pans across the street, it reveals rows of identical brown-bricked houses. The owl suddenly takes flight, and from the nearby forest, an elderly man in crimson robes and a long silvery white beard, Albus Dumbledore, steps out. He walks past a tabby cat standing next to what appears to be a shed. Dumbledore takes out his denominator and activates it, zapping the light from all the lampposts. After putting away the device, a cat meows, catching his attention.

Dumbledore looks down at the cat. "I should have known that you would be here... Professor McGonagall," he says.

The cat remains silent, and the camera shifts to show its shadow transforming into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. Footsteps are heard as Minerva McGonagall emerges.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore," she greets him. "Are the rumors true, Albus?"

"I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad," Dumbledore replies.

"And the boy?" McGonagall inquires.

"Hagrid is bringing him," Dumbledore answers.

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" McGonagall asks with concern.

Dumbledore responds reassuringly, "Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

A loud motor sound interrupts them, and both professors look up to see a flying motorcycle descending from the sky. It lands smoothly on the street, and a large man with shoulder-length black hair and a beard, Rubeus Hagrid, removes his goggles.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall," Hagrid greets them.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asks.

"No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him. There you go," Hagrid says as he hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.

"Albus, do you think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They are..." McGonagall says, worried.

"They're the only family he has," Dumbledore responds, as they stop outside 4 Privet Drive.

"This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name," McGonagall points out.

"Exactly. He's better off growing up away from all that. Until he is ready," Dumbledore explains.

Dumbledore places the baby gently on the ground outside the house. Hagrid, sniffing and sobbing a little, clears his throat.

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all," Dumbledore consoles him.

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, now lying at the foot of the door.

"Good luck... Harry Potter," Dumbledore says softly.

The camera zooms in on the baby's lightning-bolt-shaped scar, which glows brightly. The glow transitions to a stormy clouded sky, and the film's title in metallic gold zooms into view, illuminated by flashes of lightning. The screen is engulfed in lightning, transitioning to the present time.

4 years later

The night air at Camp Half-Blood was filled with the sound of laughter, music, and the warm glow of campfires. After a long and arduous journey, all the demigods had finally returned to the safety and comfort of their homes. Percy Jackson, now a confident and capable leader, stood amidst her friends as they celebrated their victory. Nico and Bianca di Angelo, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Annabeth Chase, and Thalia Grace were all gathered around, sharing stories and relishing in their hard-earned peace. The stars shone brightly above, and the camp was alive with joy.