08

(They move into the dorms earlier in this book rather than in the anime :/)

________________________

Katsuki had dropped me off at school and just kind of ditched me, so I found Mina.

"Girl we haven't talked in sooo long ever since this whole Bakugo thingy" She threw her head back in a groan while we walked.

"Me and Katsuki have been dating for like three days... " I smiled, I felt guilty for not telling Mina that we were fake, but I didn't want to throw Katsuki under the bus like that.

"Three days...three years..same thing." She remarked as we made it to 1A. Aizawa was already in the classroom, but it wasn't like we were late, only a few people were in the class. I went over and sat at my desk, Katsuki and Shoto hadn't shown up yet. A familiar yellow haired boy made his way over to me.

"Hey Y/N! We haven't talked in awhile" He smiled sheepishly.

"Hey Denki, we should hang out soon." He nodded his head rapidly in response.

"We so should! Been wanting to ask but you and Bakugo have been hanging out everyday, you know."

"Yeah, can I get your number?" I pulled out my phone.

"Mhmm!" He put his number into my phone and Katsuki walked through the door. His face was angry...like always.

"Move it." He growled at Denki and he scurried over to his seat. "Why was dunce face giving his number to you?" He asked while sitting down.

"He just wanted to hang out."

"What are people going to think when they see my girlfriend getting someone else's number?"

"Nothing? You realize that Denki and Jirou are on the brink of a relationship right?" I mocked his stupid implication.

"Still-" He was going to continue speaking before Aizawa smacked a paper on his desk getting our attention.

"The two of you. Shut. Up. Listen." He walked back over to the board and I cowered in my seat.

"Alright well, while I'm against this, the committee decided to place the entirety of the hero course students in UA into dorms for your safety."

"Why would you be against that sir?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Because then I have to live in the dorms with you guys..in a different facility of course."

"Don't you have to get permission from our parents for us to live in the dorms?" Oijiro asked along with the rest of the class having questions."

Aizawa sighed, "Me and Allmight already went around asking your parents to grant permission, all of you are allowed into the dorms."

"Did you guys not know about this? My butler informed me a while ago." Momo inquired.

"At least I'll get away from Ako.." I sighed in relief.

"Whose Ako?" Bakugo questioned nudging my shoulder aggressively.

Aizawa flashed his quirk and the class fell silent. "Anyways. Everyone will move into the dorms tomorrow. Make sure when you get home today that you pack everything that you need. Beds will be provided and desks, but feel free to bring your own."

"Sweet! We get to design our own rooms!!" Denki shouted, his desk was right behind me so I turned my head his way.

"I know right! I can't wait to show everyone my super awesome decorating." I said cocky and Denki nodded.