25

Being woken up at 5:00 am to train wasn't exactly my ideal day. I looked disheveled, and well so did everyone else. I wanted to go up to Himari today and get my clothes back, but not right now when I'm practically seconds away from passing out on the floor.

Katsuki seemed moodier this morning, probably since I kept him up.

Aizawa's voice had caught our attention, "Good morning, class. Today, we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully," He paused, "Look alive Bakugo. Try throwing that for me."

Aizawa threw a ball at Katsuki, which he immediately caught, it was clear that he was uninterested. "Yeah, sure. Like in the fitness test."

"That's right. When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved." The boy started walking a bit further from the group.

That's right, it is like that one test we had to do at the very beginning of the year. Katsuki definitely shocked me with his score, but most of all Midoriya. Me on the other hand...I did pretty bad. The ball flew with the help of my water, but it didn't really do anything. Leaving me with the record of 312.3 meters. Not very good compared to the rest of my class.

"Oh, I get it! We're checking our progress." Mina screamed, she was being way too loud in the morning.

"A lot's happened to us in the last three months. Maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!" Katsuki started to wind up his arm as Sero spoke.

"You're right, I wonder how much all of us have improved." I said and Mina nodded.

"C'mon, get it, Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled out.

Katsuki said something but he was too far for me to make it out. He bent over and smirked sheepishly, "No one blink. GO TO HELLLLL" he said to the class. The ball left his hand when he released a ginormous explosion, sending it upwards and into the abyss. Obviously he was feeling very full of himself, but when the ball actually left his palm, Aizawa held up a machine that determined how far it actually went. Revealing that it only went four meters further.

"Ouch.." I muttered. "Gotta be embarrassing." I snickerd.

"That's it? Kind of disappointing.." Sero said next to me. Katsuki glared at us.

"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill. With a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. Your quirks really haven't grown that much stronger. Not on a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to focus on improving your powers." Aizawa flashed his terrifying smile, "This will be so hard you'll feel like you're dying. Lets hope you all survive."

Aizawa finished his little speech and left me scared for my life. My quirk could be really powerful in some given moments, but I have a difficulty with my stamina. I can only keep up with my quirk for a certain amount of time before my body becomes too frail and it's impossible for me to continue without passing out.

Also– I haven't had enough time to actually perfect any of my power moves, so in reality, I was far behind. My quirk can get out of control and this causes other people to get injured, meaning I don't get to train as regularly as some of my classmates. In more simplistic words, I sucked.

____________________________

I was assigned to a little secluded area in the words, not far behind the rest of my class. I had a large dry area to work on my quirk with, Tokoyami had a similar situation where he's in a cave to control dark shadow at its most vulnerable movement.