17

"Why are we eating down here, and where is everyone?" I said.

Sero, Kirishima, Mina and I were eating In n Out under the bleachers. While Denki and Jirou were off doing god knows what, and I had no idea where Katsuki was.

"Y/N if we were seen with this Aizawa would have our asses in the ground." Kirishima said with food in his mouth. "Also Jirou and Denki are at the dorms...I don't know what those two are doing."

"Leave it up for the imagination," Sero said.

"Yeah no thanks," Mina said, "Where's your boyfriend Y/N? Last I saw him is when he gave you your daily note. He disappeared after."

"I don't know. I was about to ask you guys.." The two boys in front of us shrugged. Kiri was going to speak but voices from above us caught our attention.

"Katsuki! I don't know what your deal is! Its like you are glued to your little friend group and her.'' I would assume she was talking about me. Oh and did I mention it was fucking Himari cuddling up next to Katsuki?

"What the fuck?" Kiri mumbled.

"Himari, I don't know what you expect me to do. You want me- you don't want me. Make up your mind." I could hear his raspy voice making my mouth fall slightly. Minas eyes immediately flew to me worried.

"Katsuki, you don't understand, you know that I'm better than her!" Her whiny voice made my blood boil.

"I will beat her up for you Y/N if you need me too." Kiri said.

"I'll burn her skin off with my acid, don't worry babe."

"No no it's fine guys just let me listen." If only Jirou was here.

"You guys will be broken up before camp, right?" I heard Himari say.

"Camp?" I asked.

"Aizawa told us in class that we were going to camp, that's why we did that whole exam." Sero responded.

"Oh." I went back to listening.

"Whats it matter Himari. You're the one who broke up with me." Katsuki said.

"Maybe by then we won't be broken up anymore."

What.

The.

Fuck.

"Holy shit Y/N, she's trying to get back with Katsuki." Kiri pointed out the obvious.

'This was fake. Our relationship is fake. We're doing this so that Katsuki can get back together with Himari.' I tried to remind myself, but I could shake the feeling I had in my chest. I wanted to fight Himari more than I ever had before. But hearing Katsuki talk to her made me irritated. This made me remember why I even liked him in the first place.

_______________________

"I cant believe I got accepted into UA Fuyumi!" my voice shouted over the call and I could hear Fuyumi's giggles.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N! It stinks that my brother also got accepted. Class 1A."

"No way. I'm in class 1A." Same class as Todoroki? Holy shit.

"Ah goodluck, I heard the hero course is really difficult."

"I'm sure I'm cut out for it!"

"Yeah, just be aware of the sports festival."

Right. The sports festival. Where students that attend UA are put up against each other in a series of challenges, hunger games type shit without the killing. It's an annual thing, it's for recruiting and also is a great use to better control your quirk and teamwork skills. Me and my family watched it last year, and some kid got sent to the ER, his arm was separated from his body. Not something Recovery Girl could handle. From then on it was banned to leave any marks other than a scratch. I was terrified of having to go up against others. But I guess that's what I'll have to do if I want to become a hero.

~

"Hey Todoroki! Warming up for your match against Sero?" I tapped him on the shoulder, but he rolled it to get me off. He didn't respond and just stared at the table in the waiting area. "Right! Forgot you were the quiet type huh todoroki?" No response. I probably looked pathetic. But at least he might acknowledge my presence, that's all it takes for me to pass out. I sat down in front of him, but his gaze was somewhere else.

"Heya Y/N!" Mina ran towards me and yanked me up from my seat.

"Hey Mina!" She dragged me out to the stadium. I wish I could still spend time with Todoroki, even being in his presence made me happy.

"Let's watch the matches! It's that green dude that's going up first against Shinso!" She sat down, as did I.

"Wow, he's cute."

"Who, green hair?" Yes.

"No purple, Shinso?"

"Oh yeah! He's not even in the hero course even though he has a crazy cool quirk." I admired him and the game had begun.

The round ended with Midoriya winning, somehow breaking out of the trance Shinso put him in, his quirk was Brainwashing I think, at least that's what Ojiro was saying. I got up from my seat to give good luck to Todoroki since his match was up next. When I was walking over to the break room, I saw Midoriya.

"Hey midoriya right? Good job on your match! Your quirk is crazy cool." He blushed at my compliments.

"Haha thanks it was nothing.." He mumbled. "I saw you were going up against Denki later, good luck!"

"Thanks. Kind of nervous." Before the boy in front of me could answer a familiar purple headed boy walked up from behind him.

"Midoriya." Shinso said, placing a hand on his shoulder making him jump.

"A-ah! Shin, shinso!" He stuttered, obviously nervous.

"How. How did you do that?" His tone was cold and aggressive, somehow making me like him even more.

"What- what are you talking about?"

"How did you break out of my quirk?" What a strange guy. Midoriya stuttered a bit and Shinso grew impatient, eventually shoving past him, "Whatever." He glanced at me and shoved me, making me fall back a bit.

As I stumbled back, a hand was set on my waist to prevent me from falling.

"Watch it extra." My head turned and I gasped slightly. It was the guy that said he was going to win. He was even more hot in person. "Got a staring problem?" He made me realize I was staring a bit too hard, yet his hand was still attached to my waist.

"Sorry, that Shinso dude shoved me." I mumbled tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I glanced at his hand on my body, and he must've noticed because he took it away almost instantly.

"Yeah whatever...just watch it next time." He mumbled. He was way more quiet than what I've seen before. Maybe he was nervous about his match. Nah. His ego's too big. Somehow that made me attracted to him.

"Hey kacchan!" Midoriya waved. Kacchan?

"Fuck off nerd!" He stormed past the both of us. There's his attitude.

"He's interesting." I mumbled.

"Tell me about it." Midoriya sighed and placed a hand on his chest in relief.

________________________

"Y/N? You good honey?" Mina snapped me out of my trance.

"I like Katsuki Bakugo."

"Well no duh Y/N...it would be concerning if you didn't." Kirishima said, concern written all over his face.

Fake dating him was a bad idea.

Such a bad idea.

________________________

Word count: 1,236

Chapter seventeen.