{ Chapter -: 4 }

Ishika pov
Ishu are you ready? Said sidd bro
Almost done, you go I'm coming, I said to him,
Okay come soon, Siddharth bro said and went away.
I'm done with my make-up and dresses.
My outfit

(Imagine yourself)

(Imagine yourself)
...............
I was going to sangeet Function, suddenly I bumped into someone, I closed my eyes, ready to kissed the floor, but I feel like a pair of arms hold my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and meet with a pair of dark brown orbs, at to be honest it was the best dark brown eyes I have seen in my life. The eyes are like a deep ocean. I came back to reality when the person made me stand.
Thanak; I said
You welcome, be careful next time, he said and his voice is so deep and sexy.
I nodded.
He was going but stopped, turned around and asked me, "what is your name"?
Ishika, Ishika Sharma. I responsed
Before I could asked him name, he went away, strange.
I went to the function place. And sat beside siddharth brother.
The place was decorated with yellow and red flowers. Riya was sitting on her place but the groom wasn't there.
Suddenly the face of the stranger flashed in my mind. He is handsome, I must say, truly he makes my heartbeat faster, his dark brown, sharp jaw line, his honey skin, god everything's about him, make me go crazy over him wait- what the hell are you doing isha you are drooling over a person you meet for some seconds but....still He is making me crazy. Am I in love with him? No no no it can't happen, a lot of men tried to make you fall in love with them but no one passed, and in a few seconds he made you fall in love with him, without even trying?..... Maybe I never want anyone to try, I want to fall in love with them for their personality. Ahhh!! he makes my head mess.
I was in my land when siddharth bro called me,
Ishu, ishu come back to reality, Riya's groom has arrived. He said
Oo okay let's go, let's meet with him. I said.
Me and bro went to them, the groom was looking at his phone, strange who miss their own Sengeet? Leave it, it's none of my concern.
Hello, Mr. Groom. My brother said and groom looked up.
But the face I saw was unexpected and it's shattered me for some unknown reason, he was none other then the person who saved me.
Hi, I'm Abhiraj singh Rathore. He introduce himself.
Mr. Rathore, who doesn't know you? I'm-bro cut off by him
Siddharth Sharma right? He said and Bro nodded.
Yes, it's my pleasure to know that the king of the business world knows me. Bro said.
He looked at me and i can say by his facial expression that he doesn't expect me.
Ishika Sharma as you know. I said with a small smile.
He nodded
Abhiraj singh Rathore, he said.
I should take me leave you all continue, I said and went to my place where I was sitting.
I enjoyed everyone's performance, and suddenly my aunt came to me and said that "ishu go you also performed something"
No aunty, I said to her but she went to the stage and announced.
"So now Welcome our next performer Ishika"
Having no option to say no, I went to the stage and played my favorite song. I only remember the dance of the song "Deewani Mastani"

(Watch it if you want)
.................
I ended my performance and everyone clapped for me, but I was looking for the specific hand, and Yes he a.k.a riya's groom also clapped for me.
I went down from the stage. And went to bhai/bro
Bro I'm hell tired, I'm going to my room. I said to Siddharth bro/bhai.
Okay, bye good night. Said bhai/bro.
I came to my room and changed my dresses,make-up and draft in my dreamland while thinking about abhiraj.
..................................
HELLO,
Our Hero has arrived, next pov will be his, are you excited? I'm excited.
Do comment, like, follow me for more.
You all can suggest me your idea also, I'll try my best to write your thoughts also.
Byeeee love you all.
<333333
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥