{ Chapter -: 5}

[ Song for better experience :- phir bhi tumko chaahunga and Ae dil hai mushkil by arijit Singh ]

Abhiraj Pov
Ahhh why can't I sleep? Why is she flashing in my mind. From the time I have seen ishika I can't sit still. I just exchanged a few words with her and she already had fallen a huge impact on me. I'm getting married to her cousin, I know it's wrong to think about another woman, and here when I'm getting married with the cousin of the woman. I'm in a mess.
The girl just creates a mess in my mind.
Her eyes, her chubby cheeks, her nose, her lips, the fuck everything about her is so perfect. Riya and my wedding is an arranged marriage,. and I know I won't be able to love her. My plan was that I will tell her on our first night that I can't love her. But the ishika just creates a mess.
Now I'm feeling like I only want her.
The way she grabbed my attention on the first met, not even her cousin could do this. Riya is indeed beautiful but ishika is the perfect Goddess. She is a perfect combination of beauty. I can't understand what I should do now, my heart, my brain only want ishika.
No no abhiraj you are getting married to riya, you should concentrate on her.
Abhiraj pov end
......
Author pov
Abhiraj somehow convinces himself and sleeps but his heart only thinks about Ishika.
(Next morning)
Both ishika and abhiraj wake up and do their morning routine. As abhiraj was the groom. He had to perform many rituals. But Ishika stayed in her room. She was confirmed that she caught feelings for abhiraj but he is her cousin's groom. How much she hates her cousin she can't act like a third person in her life. But watching the love of her life getting married to her cousin also hurts her badly. She accepted her luck that abhiraj is her first Love and one-side love and one-side love is meant to be unlucky.
Author pov end.
........
Ishika pov
I was lying on my bed scrolling my Instagram, the time my brother came to my room and called me.
Ishu let's go, haldi is about to start. come fast. Said my brother
No bhai/bro you go I don't want to go. I said to him.
No. Come with me. He said and started to drag me with him. I know it's a waste of time. I went with him to the haldi place.
(Key-word :- I'm still in my night suit.)
Haldi place

I reached the haldi place and everyone's eyes on me of course because

I reached the haldi place and everyone's eyes on me of course because. 1.the way bro dragged me here and 2. I'm still in my night dress.
Obviously the night dress is not like a normal dress, it's revealing, but my one is not that much revealing but still it is.
Everyone started their work again.
The haldi ceremony started and everyone applied haldi on the bride and groom. I was looking at abhiraj, how much I want abhiraj to be my groom but my bad luck is that he is the groom of my cousin.
Ishika pov end
........
Abhiraj pov
I was sitting with riya. Suddenly everyone's eyes turned to the other way. I also looked at the way and my surprise ishika was standing there and she was wearing a night suit. Everyone's eyes especially every boy's eyes was on her I just wanted to kill them in my hands. If I'm not wrong she doesn't notice me.
Everyone again started to apply haldi (turmeric paste) on us again. All of sudden my soon to be mother-in-law called ishika and told her to apply haldi on us, and i can say by her facial expression that she doesn't expect something like that.
She denied politely But riya's mom is also stubborn, at last she agreed. She applied haldi on riya but when she was going to apply haldi on me i could see her hand was trampling. An unknown emotion was displayed on her doe-eyes, for the first time in my life I couldn't be able to read an emotion. She gave me a small smile and applied haldi on me, I felt my heartbeat fastened when she touched my checks. She gave her aunty a polite smile and went from there. Then everyone applied haldi on us, i went to my room,took a shower and took a nap while thinking about ishika.
Abhiraj pov end
...........
Ishika pov
I came to my room, locked the door and started to cry. I can't bear it, it fucking hurts. Abhiraj with riya, I can't even imagine them. I cried for one hour. Then I took a shower. I looked at the mirror and my eyes were red. I stopped thinking about him and started to scroll my phone. Then Unknowingly I fell into slumber.
Ishika pov end.
............
Hello you all .I hope you all like my story. Do votes, comment, and follow my Instagram for more content related to stories. Sorry for silly mistakes. I'm trying my best to not make any mistakes. It's the first long chapter
......
Abhiraj also feels something for ishika and ishika is already confirmed about her feelings.
Let's see what is waiting for them? Bad luck or good luck?
Stay with me for more.