{ Chapter -: 6 }

Abhiraj pov
My brothers came and wake me up.
"Bro start getting ready", said ishan. Ruhi and laksh also nodded.
"You all go, I'm coming". I said to them.
I get ready on my wedding suit and
We all Settled in our car.
I was looking outside of the window and was thinking about ishika.
Abhiraj pov end
............
Author pov
Both abhiraj and ishika was unhappy. Abhiraj was unhappy because his heart only wants ishika, but he is getting married to her cousin.
And ishika is unhappy because she wants abhiraj to be her groom but he is groom of her cousin.
Ishika was getting ready and only thinking about Abhiraj.
Her outfit

She was centered of the attraction

She was centered of the attraction. She was the only woman who get ready really fast.
Author pov end
..................
Ishika pov
I got ready fast. I was roaming around, when everyone started to screaming that the groom has arrived. I wasn't feeling well, so I went inside. When I was going to my room, my aunt told me to call riya.
After using the washroom, I went to riya's room and knocked on the door. She didn't open the door. I called her but she didn't respond. I went to my uncle and brother to call them, I explained to them that riya didn't open the door.
My brother, cousin brothers and uncle gathered in front of riya's door. They all started to call her but she didn't respond. Who knows what mess the girl has created?
End of pov
..........
Author pov
They all started to panic. ishika's cousin pulled the door, and saw no one.
"Ishu go and check the washroom", her uncle said.
She nodded and instantly went to check the washroom, but she came and told everyone that riya wasn't there.
Soon ishika's aunty also came and started crying after got to know that riya isn't in her room.
Suddenly a paper grabbed ishika's attention, she went to the Side-table and took the paper.
"Uncle aunty takes it, it's a paper I got from the side table". Ishika said
Her uncle took the paper and read it.
All of sudden her uncle sat on the floor.
Uncle what happened? What is in the paper? Said one of my cousin.
"Riya, riya ran away from the wedding", my uncle said.
"What shall we do now? The groom has already arrived". Said my aunty and started to crying. Suddenly ishika's uncle looked at ishika and told her something that made everyone in the room shocked.
"Ishika marry Abhiraj"
But uncle how can I marry him? She asked her uncle Shockedly.
"Ishika please marry him, you are like my daughter, please daughter. My own daughter ditched me now only you can save me daughter". Said uncle in pleading tone
But- before Ishika could say something, Siddharth cut off her.
"Uncle how can she marry him"? Said siddharth furiously.
"Uncle please give me 5 minutes to think", said ishika.
But- Siddharth was cut off by her sister.
Bhai/bro please. She told everyone in pleading tone.
Every one went out of the room.
Author pov end
.............
Ishika pov
What I should do now? I love Or like abhiraj but what if he loves Riya? But I can't sink my uncle's reputation also. Let's get married to him, we can get divorce also right?
Yes yes if he loves riya I'll back off but for now I have to save my uncle's reputation.
Ishika pov end
................
Author pov
Ishika called everyone in the room and told her decision.
"I'm ready to marry him"
But- ishika cut off her brother.
"Bhai I'll marry him, if it needs we can divorce also". She said with a sad smile.
"Ishika thinks about it again, it's your life". Her brother tries to convince her.
"Brother now the only thing I care about is uncle's reputation". Ishika said
Thank you ishika daughter. Said uncle.
"Ishika please get ready fast". Her aunty told her.
"Aunty you all go I'll get ready" Ishika said.
(After few minutes)
Ishika get ready by herself. She was looking at herself and thinking that "is she doing right or wrong"?
............
I hope the cheaper is good enough . I'll update the next chapter today.
.........
What will be abhiraj's reaction after get to know that his bride is none other then ishika??
Will he protect ishika from all question she will face after the wedding?
,,,,,,,,,,,
For get to know, you have to stay with me.
Please do vote, comment, and follow me for more.
Please give me your response that you like the story or not? Where I have to changed?
If you won't do vote how I can courage myself to write more?
Pleaseeeee do vote, and comment.
Love you all
<33333