Chapter 16

RUDRAKSHA POV.

"Thank you for participating in our happiness, here we're given a big applause for the Raghuwansh Family new couple". Vijay Rao Raghuwansh spoke through mic.

I'm at back door waiting for her finally she arrived with her all glory, indeed she's beautiful. The first day I lay my eyes on her, her that captivated orbs captured my soul with her. She's really intoxicated.

I still remember our changing room introduction. Her innocent burning eyes and her glowing skin are out of control. But my all thoughts are changed when I get to know her deeds.

She stood beside me i held her hand and crossed them around my biceps and walked with her aisle, her eyes were searching for someone but were unable to catch that person, How lucky that person. Her face only showed an annoyed expression.

The real motive of the party is to get rid of the baseless rumours but the media are raising my temper mentioned Lavnya name repeatedly,

I confessed infront everyone that I loved her, but reality is far worse than between us. Her eyes widened over my confession but still her lips managed to give a capturing smile.

But, it didn't go long enough when I heard everyone talking about us while looking at the phone, they still dared to talk about us in front of us without thinking of the conclusion,

Dev came to me and forward his phone towards me and show me the video. There one girl stood against my family, one and one word are cleared how she called my family orthodox. But unable to find out. who's is she?

" Rudra she's your dear wife, who dragged your grandma down front of villagers".

The kamini aunt words fell on my ears, how dared she.

I ordered my guards to throw guest out of the house and also stopped her from going with her mother. Still I'm not done with her, when I saw it from my own eyes.

"You see me as pathetic bitch, who's only made for cry that's your thoughts for me right. But you're mistaken Just one minute is enough for me to burn Raghuwansh dignity. Wanna try me!"

She yelled at me and pushed me away from her and left from there. I wanna catch her in my arms and teach her how to talk to me, but unable to reach towards her.

my brother and grandma told me how she behave with them front of everyone and called them orthodox ill- mannered. It's all playing in front of my eyes and ringing around my ears.

I need to calm myself and focus on that mud that spreads everywhere, if she really viral this video then I have to teach her, or she's not that person then I had to find him, and show him how hell felt on earth.

I saw her, she left the mansion along with her car. I put my cigarette between my lips and huff the smoke in the air, I'm really addicted to smoke only that thing dull my stress small amounts.

In the second her address is shown in my phone without second thoughts i roar my car on road and finally reached at that address, but shocked by front of view.

"So mrs.rudraksha really enjoying her success".

Then she's that person who became reason of our destruction and really burnt our reputation, but someone is with her what if he's another man. I know we don't share a bond but still she can't see another man behind my back.

Finally our marriage crossed four weeks, after that day we didn't crossed our path. Everyone still hates her but no-one can go against dadu order, he brought her back but she always stayed away from the house and came back late.

Still we're unable to connect to that person who viral this video, just once I wanted to hear her name from that person who dared to go against Raghuwansh.