Chapter 25

Please vote it.

RUDRAKSHA POV.

"Don't worry I'm always with you. No-one can hurt you."

I don't know why but heart signal to say her that things. She trembling on the bed her fingers and body are shivering badly. She felt so cold like her body become numb.

I want to hold her heat up her body. And stop her trembling state. She just crying her eyes are closed but still oozing water.

I held her hand and warm them with my palms and attached my lips on her forehead. I don't want to pulled my lips.
I want to feel her secure, safe and protected.

She firmly opened her eyes by sound of door and tightened her grip on my palm. Her chest are making haste movements. I can feel her uneven breathing. It all so dangerous and scary.

I looked towards door and found Ishaan and with everyone standing at doorway. I signal them to come inside.

She felt their presence she calmed her breath and put her head on bed bored and staring upward. Caused of continuous crying her eyes become Red and she looking so pale and weak. Everyone sit around her and looking towards her.

" Swara bhabhi I need to treat you".

She didn't bother to look towards him. everyone staring each other. I caress her hair and wipe her continuosly tears.

" P_please c_call mama".

Her struggling words poke deep in my heart. I don't want to hear her that voice. I want to hear her playful Caring honey voice. She looking dead soul. A dead lifeless doll. She just blinks her eyes but her eyes, hopes and smile are dead.

" Rudra this is Praveen number call him".

" Thanks dad".

I held phone against my ear but swara shaky voice stopped me.

" P_put O_on S_speaker".

I did as she said, the call answered in the second. I told him to passed phone towards mrs.tripathi.

" Hello. Jamai-sa did you asked aaru where she went suddenly?".

" M_ma_ma".

She broke in tears she start struggling in single breath. She felt so weak and helpless. The goosebumps raised on her body. Her beautiful eyes become mess.

" Aaru, baccha why are crying?, what happened baby? Aaru aaru".

" Listen mr.raghuwansh we aren't related to this girl so stopped calling us caused of her".

Without Heard me out he cut the call. What Basterd him ignoring his own blood when she needs them. I swear I'll hang his life between hell and death.

I looked towards her she hid her face in her palms and pressed her neck. She want to scream but her voice note didn't support her.

We everyone shocked by her parents behaviour. Everyone eyes filed with care and affection for her. Tara and choti maa hugged her she broke in their arms and cry so much.

Ishaan came towards her and check her pulse and body temperature and started to clean her wounds. Her lip are cut in corner. Her forehead injury had swelled and her neck have harsh teeth mark. Her marks filled anger in me. I will feel him his deeds.

She didn't uttered any word just blinking her eyes and looked outside of the window. She sat in bed lifeless. Didn't move inches from place or say anything.

Trisha and swara told her to change clothes. She looked at them and tried to take step on the floor but caused off unbalanced she fell on my arms. I picked up her and brought towards bathroom and make her stand on her legs. Trisha tried to help her but she just nodded in disapproving and closed the door of the bathroom.