Chapter 33

Please vote.

And leave lots of comments.

SWARA POV.

The strong wind piercing in my body, the thunder lighting echoes in the entire room, this room doesn't feel the same there is something unknown, like I was never here before. I feel so odd and new after stepping in my room.

I tie my hair in a bun and close my eyes to feel the cold of heavy wind and raindrops, every drops shivering my body, i don't have the strength to open my eyes. In these few weeks my life has taken so much turn.

Some are good but some are horrible, these memories still hunt me and now I'm away from my solace person it's even difficult for me to handle. I never wished for happiness towards God, i always wished for peace. The peace i never got, the peace I'm lonely for.

Happiness never matters to me i never crave for it, because whenever I get a hint of happiness it is ready to destroy me or shattered me even badly.

Today I feel happy, alive and worth it but it's all shattered by one message and his Slient treatment, his one word against the message can prevent us but he decided to ignore it and it ended brutally, I'm away from him.

Everything roaming around my mind, his touch, his lips, his words, his intense grey eyes, grey always my favourite colour the mixture of cruelty and peace, the black dedicate as cruelty and the white is dedicate as peace, i crave for white but i born with black and that's why maybe i attracted towards middle option the grey.

I felt someone's presence behind me i tried to control my continued tears and turned back and found the only person who was dearly mine.

" Aaru, don't mind Praveen words he j_".

" Mom I'm used to it, don't worry".

His hatred, his abusing words, I'm always used to it, he never treats me as a daughter but i also never hoped over him, for me he is just a monster who hurt his wife and can't accept his own responsibility, The fucking crowd.

" Stop there".

He stepped towards the door and held my arm tightly in his palms, but when he realised what he did he removed his hand and wiped it against his clothes, he never touched me, he thought I was dirt blood.

" Why are you here? Didn't we marry you off, get out from here", Mr.praveen said.

" Dad, I brought her here so before you insulted her, think a thousand times". Max said,

The father and son never in good terms, max also saw how our mother used to cry all night her heavy breaths, her red shot eyes, her swollen face, we both witness this.

" You bitch you also manipulate my son against me, I am ashamed of you my one mistake destroys my everything. You're just my mistake nothing else".

He slapped me across my face but max pushed him backwards away from me and held his collar,

" How dared to touch my sister? I'm ashamed of you, I'm ashamed to call you my father".

" Manas". 

Mom came towards me and caressed my burning cheek, she can smooth my outer pain but what about my inner pain.

" Manas why you care about her so much don't you care about your blood sister, she away from home two months without any notice no-one knows where she is, don't you care, why this whore important to you did she warm up your bed like her mother used to mine".

" Praveen mind your words".

I'm awakened by his outburst, he left us behind, i feel ashamed of myself, without any conversation i stepped upstairs. My eyes are already tired. Like my heart and soul.